Chapter 4- New freinds

Hey!

MY PRO SPEECH. I AM DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO MY FRIEND 1D_jollygood! GO JOLLY!

Thanks!

~Dae

*****************************************************************************************************************

(Harry's POV)

This was it. I was going to die. Jenna forgive me.

"HARRY NO!" I was dimly aware of Jenna's cry in front of me. I wanted to reach out and tell her not to mourn over me but my arm was numb. I opened my eyes and saw Jenna standing infront of me with her back turned. I opened my mouth to call out to her but no sound came out. I tried to move but my feet were stuck. Suddenly Jeff slunk out of the shadows and started advancing on the unsuspecting girl, knife in hand.

"JENNA! RUN!" I screamed, the words bursting out of my mouth. They hung above me in long strands then they shot out from above me and wrapped themselves around Jenna, preventing her from moving. Jeff was by her side now, knife in hand he raised it and brought it down on her. Her strangled cry racked my brain. 

" JENNA NO!" I yelled panting from where Jeff cowered over me with the knife. She had jumped off the bed and was running at Jeff full force. Jeff's knife came down on me making me cower, waiting for the death to spread through me. It didn't come. I opened my eyes and saw Jenna looking me in the eyes, they were full of love and.. pleading?

" Jenna?" I asked, putting my hand on her skin. It was rapidly getting colder. 

"Harry?" she said a distant look coming to her eyes. She looked down and pulled Jeff's knife out of her stomach. " Forgive me..." she whispered, her eyes going blank as she fell on me. 

" JENNA! JENNA!" I shreiked in horror. I pushed her off of me and bent over her. "Please!" I sobbed grabbing her face, the tears running freely from my eyes. She could still be saved! I knew it! She had to be. I gently lifted her into my arms before booking it out of the room. "Stay with me!" I cried, holding her hand on my heart. Her eyes fluttered open for a breif second before shutting once more. Her breath was getting shallower, and shallower by the second. She needed a doctor, fast. Then I remembered there was a doctor at the party! If I could get her to the doctor she might have a chance!

My steps quickened, thudding in a steady rhythm on the floor. Music broke into my concentration, we were almost there! I ran faster and faster not caring about the people I ran into. My heart felt like it was about to burst, I tried sucking in, desperate to breath. I was dissapointed. Black spots clouded my vision, but I shook them away. Jenna needed help!

"HARRY! WHAT'S WRONG!" The voice of Liam broke through my wall.

"JEFF. JENNA. KNIFE. STABBED. SHE SAVED ME. HELP HER. BLOOD." I stuttered out, my knees giving way.

" GET ME A DOCTOR!" Liam hollered at the girl by his side.

"No problem." she calmly stated before grabbing my arm and pulling me to a table. "I'm a doctor in training. She needs emergency attention, she won't make it if we wait any longer."

"THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!" I shouted putting Jenna on the table. 

"Liam call 911." she snapped chucking her phone at him.

"Hello. We are at a wedding and my friend Jenna has been stabbed by a rapist." he quickly spoke into the phone. "Yes, we have a DIT here at the moment but she needs the EMS. My name is Liam Payne. Yes I am from One Direction. NO I WILL NOT SIGN ANYTHING FOR YOU! MY FRIEND NEEDS THE EMS AND I SUGGEST IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR JOB THEN YOU SHOULD GET THE HELL OVER HERE!" He screamed into the phone, pacing back and forth. " POLICE AS WELL. The man who attempted the murder has not been captured. Yet."