Chapter 26- Facing Simon Part 1

(Daelyn's POV)

I woke up wrapped in Liam's strong arms, his scent wreathing around me and soaking into my skin as we lay together in our massive bed, bodies twined together like vines that depend on each other for the sun's precious rays, life.

To say that it is the best feeling in the world would be an understatement.

I smiled and snuck a fond glance at him as he snored softly, the corner of his mouth tipped open, a drop of drool spill out ever so slightly. His normally perfectly combed hair was shaggy and fell into his eyes that were peacefully closed. He was probably dreaming about Toy Story again.

I wriggled around reluctantly and untangling my legs from his, then I slowly peeled his large fingers off of my arm, followed swiftly by his hand coming off too. It slid limply down my side like a wet noodle before it got caught on my hip curves, just under the ribcage but at the base of my hip. I sighed and shut my eyes again, getting comfortable before the world started to blur and blur and blur-

I let out a high pitched squeal as Liam's tough fingers tazered me, pushing down cheekily on my side making me squeal again. "LIAM!" I shrieked, slapping his arm.

He chuckled and pulled away

"Something wrong babe?"

I smiled sweetly before hitting him again on the back of the head. "You deserved that by the way."

Liam groaned and rolled into a sitting position on our huge bed. He stretched, fingers like vines, stretching for the sunlight, his huge backmuscles taut and firm. He let out a muffled groan and shaking my head, I turned my back on him. I shook out my blonde ponytail and let the hair fall down my back in bleach blonde waves. I too stretched.

I looked down at my scantily clad body with a grim satisfaction, last night's events playing and replaying in my mind like a broken record. I had never felt so alive. The way his large hands had maneuvered my body the way he wanted, the amazing music and oh the drinks. That club had been amazing! I would definitely go back there again.

"Liam," I mumbled just so he could hear me, my mouth had an unpleasant taste in it, like.. Tar, sleep and bad breath all mixed together to form on gross morning taste, "do you remember anything from last night?" I asked curiously, fingering the lacy hem of my black silk panties. White made me look beautiful but black, black made me look sexy.

Liam turned to me, his expression full of love and mischief, the two deadly combinations, and his brown eyes dancing in our dimly lit room. "You mean how you gave me a lap dance so seductively that I still have a boner? Yeah I do." With that word I chuckled and rolled my eyes, getting off the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"Would you like to come have a shower with me Mr.Payne?" I turned and smiled seductively at my awed boyfriend, fingering him over to where I stood. He stood up abruptly and I gulped, all my confidence give as I saw the massive tent in his boxers. He was massive I was yet to lose my virginity. I was saving myself until I got married for obvious reasons.

"ABSOLUTLEY Miss Carroll." Liam purred into ear as he brushed past, leaving a hasty kiss on my red lips sending shivers down my spine as he touched me. He never failed to do that to me, and that was one of the many things I loved about him.

I heard the shower start to run and soon the difference in the sound of the water pouring down alerted me that Liam had stepped inside. Smiling to myself I looked at myself in the mirror. I was tall, leggy and pretty, not to mention I was also a smart blonde. Very ironic. If I was so perfect why did I feel so.. so.. impure? I felt like Liam was the guardian angel and I was the weak and selfish human he was assigned to look after, a burden. I stood to the side and unclipped my remaining clothes, letting the silly garment drop like a feather to the ground. I smiled at myself as I stood in the mirror, sea green eyes shining. There. I was exposed. I had surrendered myself. I knew why I felt impure, my time with Jenna's sadistic ex Jeff had made me reconsider how safe I really was.