Chapter 11- Shopping Wars- The Mall Wars

So you found out what happened to Niall. Upset? Surprised? Yeah?!

I know that its Christmas today and I should technically be writing stuff up to date but in the story it's December 20th, Kay? Yes there will be Christmas, YES Louis birthday will be celebrated. 

READ ON!

Thanks!

~Dae

*****************************************************************************************************************

(Harry's POV)

"HARRY WATCH OUT!!" Liam screamed in my ear pulling me out of the oncoming traffic. He stared at me with a mixture of shock and horror on his face. "Harry.."

"Sorry mate." I whispered pattiing his back and walking towards the store.

"Mate."

"Yep."

"He went the other way." 

"Oh." I sighed, turning around and walking back to my bemused friend. 

"Harry." Liam whispered putting an arm around my neck and looking at me with big brown eyes.

"Yes?" I questioned looking back at him. His brown eyes were giving me the 'tell me what happened or I will push you back on the road' look. I sighed a gave in, curse brown eyes. "It's Jenna. She remembers nothing, she doesn't even know why she's with me. What I did to save her. Why I love her. I don't think I should tell her, the doctor said that she has to remember it herself." 

"Wow. I knew that she didn't remember stuff but EVERYTHING? Gone??" he breathed as we walked down an alleyway and out onto the street. 

"Yup." I sighed popping the 'p'. 

FLASHBACK

"So Jenna." I fumbled with the key to my house, Jenna was aloud to come to my house for the night. It had been two days since I asked her to be my girlfriend and everything was going good. 

"So Hazza!" she giggled kissing my cheek and skipping into my house. She jumped onto the couch and looked at me expectantly, she wanted to cuddle. I walked in and came over to sit beside her, pulling her onto my lap I kissed her neck and nibbled at her skin. She threw back her head in pleasure and giggled in amusment. "Harry." she moaned my name, kissing my lips. I tried to kiss her back but she pulled away and danced towards the dinning room.

"You're such a tease!" I complained running after her and tackling her to the carpet. She squealed from beneath me as I blew down on her, my minty breath splaying her face. She giggled and rolled over, her brown curls bouncing around her shielding her face.

"Babe.," she sighed running a hand through my hair. "what's wrong? I know that look."

I sighed and replied " Do you remember anything about the wedding? It feels like you do but you won't tell me."

"Harry," she sighed getting up off the ground and sitting on the couch, " you know that if I did I would tell you."

"But that's the thing! I want you to remember, the time when I looked you in the eyes and I felt that you were the one." I cried sitting beside her and taking her hands in my hands.

"Harry.."

"No! You probably don't even know why I love you!" I sobbed, tears running down my face. 

"Of course I do!"

"Tell me. I told you when you were unconcious at the wedding, you opened you're eyes and looked at me for just a second."