1

*Eleni*
"How do I get over it?" Crys asks.
"Just jump" Sammy tells her.

Crys does as Sammy says, but as soon as she touches the ground, alarms go off. We look foward at the woods that we just got to, then look back to see cop cars coming our way. All I can think is 'this is not good'
•••A few hours later•••
"Eleni Beckards, Sammy Dunn and Crystal Chapman, come to the main office".

We were put in some sort of building. I'm not very sure what it was, but I know it was a building.

All three of us followed one of the officers to the main office. There, he opens a door for us, and there's a conference desk. There was two men. An officer, and a man I couldn't see. The man turned around and my stomach turned.

"Uncle Rob?" I ask. Uncle Rob smiles at me. "Eleni, come here" he says. He gets out of the chair and holds his arms out. I run into my uncles warm arms and embrace his body in a hug.

"I'm so glad to see that you're alive" he says. I half smile at him. I then look at my two best friends.

"Uncle, this is Sammy and Crys, my two best friends. They are like sisters to me" I explain. Uncle gives them big smiles.

"Okay, girls, let's go home" Uncle says. I look at him weirdly. "What do you mean?" I ask. He smiles again. "Well, you guys are going home with me. I have full custody of all three of you".

*Sammy*
When Eleni's uncle said that he had full custody of us, I was kind of relieved. Eleni, Crys and I ran away from the orphanage house that we used to live in.

We got put back in the system and when we got to the center, we planned to run from there. I had saved up enough money to come over here to California. We put it all together and a few nights into us staying there, we left while they went on a trip.

We bought a ticket for a bus. It was only into the next state.

Once we get in the car, we properly introduce ourselves.

"Hey guys, my name is Robert, but you could call me uncle Rob." He introduces.

"I'm Samantha, but you could call me Sammy. Im 17" I introduce

"And I'm Crystal. I prefer Crys, and I'm 15"
•••
Once we get to the house, my jaw drops. It's huge!! I wonder what I looks like on the inside.

"Okay guys, so one thing that I didn't tell you, is that.." he stops and unlocks the door.

"I'm Magcons manager"

Crystals jaw drops. "You mean, like Nash Grier? And Cameron Dallas? And Hayes Grier?" She tries her best not to fangirl.

Although we are all troublemakers, we have our soft spots and our fan girl spots too.

**Taylor**
"Boys, come down,the girls are here!" Rob shouts from downstairs.

I am really excited to meet these girls. I've seen pictures of Eleni from Rob, but that was when she was little. She was pretty. Also, I want to meet the other girls.

All of us rush down the stairs. Me and Shawn were the first ones out. We stop when we were in front of Rob, Eleni and two other girls.

They are all really pretty. Especially Eleni. I smile.

"Boys, this is Eleni, Samantha and Crystal" Rob says.

"You can call me Sammy" she says.

"And you can call me Crys" the younger one says.

"I'm Shawn"
"I'm Taylor"
"I'm Nash"
"I'm Carter"
"I'm Aaron"
"Hayes"
"Jack, but call me Johnson"
"My name is also Jack, just call me Gillinsky"
"Cameron"
"And I'm Matthew.The cool and cutest one"

The girls giggle and all the boys except for Matthew roll their eyes.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna show the girls to their rooms. They must be exhausted" Rob says. The girls nod and clear out upstairs.

I think I'm gonna go to sleep myself. Me and the boys had a long day setting their rooms up.