11

*No one's POV*
The girls were excited to be going to disney world. They've never ever been there before, but heard and seen many good things about it.

*Sammy*

I was a little nervous. My palms were sweaty and i had a small knot in my stomach. Today was the day that Taylor and I were going to pronounce ourselves as Taymantha.

We got inside the limo. We decided that we should just go in a limo and be together. I sit next to Taylor.He looks at me and nods.

"Guys, I have to tell you something" I start off. Everyone directs their attention to me. Taylor takes my hand, and finishes my sentence. "We are going out".

"WE SHIPTAYMANTHA!!!!!!!!" Crystal and Eleni shout together. Everyone else screams and cheers.

•••
We are all having so much fun. We met Jasmine, Belle, Merida, Mickey mouse, Minnie mouse, Goofy, Donald and Pluto.

Now, we we are going to the parade in front of the princess castle. I've seen videos on YouTube, and it looked really cool.

(AN; Since this is a fanfic, I'm gonna make Magcon a bunch of boys who live together. Although I know they are not ;). )

We stopped and we had a great view. The best view actually. We were right in the front.

There was many characters and fireworks. My favorite part was when they had tinkerbell fly. When the last firework went off, Hayes grabbed Crystal, Taylor grabbed me and Cam grabbed Eleni and kissed us. It was so cute.

We walked to the other side of the castle. Aaron wanted us to take a picture. It looked really cool because the castle was lit up and the girls and I were matching.

All in all, today was an amazing day!