8

*Crystal*
It's been a month since we moved in with the boys. So far, everything is going awesome. I can't wait for today. We are going to this beach. It's called Jones beach.

I'm really excited because we are in New York. After the beach, we are going to the city for a tour on one of those decker buses.

I threw on my light blue bikini, Sammy threw on her dark blue bikini and Eleni threw on her black bikini. We threw shorts on top of our bathing suites for a cover up.

•••
It was a little bit of a drive, but when we got out, we ran onto the sand, our sandals getting buried in it.
•••
"Oh my god! Let's go jump off the dock!" I shout. Leni and Sam nod. We all run onto the dock. We grab each other's hands and jump in. When we get to the surface of the water, Aaron had the camera in his hand.

Again, we jumped, but this time, we were in a circle, hugging each other. Once we landed in the water, we let go. As you can tell, we love water. We also love to be psychotic, but only together. Without each other, we would be boring and miserable. I don't know what I would do without these girls. I don't know what I would do without these girls and these boys. They are my family now.

Some of us, more than family; Me and Hayes we walking along the shore. It was silent until he just stopped walking completely.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

His eyes were on the ground, his cheeks were red and his voice was barely audible.

"Did you just ask me to be your girlfriend?"

Hayes looks into my eyes. He nods.

"Hayes, why didn't you ask me sooner" I joke.

We both laugh and embrace each other in a hug.

He grabs my hand, and we walk along the beach.

*Eleni*
"Hey, Eleni, can I talk to you?" Shawn asks. I look up at him and nod. We both get up, wiping all the sand off of our clothes.

We walked along the sand, by the water. We went over to the dock, and sat on it, our legs dangling off the edge.

"Ok, so um, we've gotta talk" he starts. Uh-oh. This doesn't sound good. He looks at me, and I just give him a reassuring nod.

"So, I've been thinking reall hard, and I've come to the conclusion that we shouldn't be together. I mean, it's best."

I feel like butterflies are all in my stomach. Not the good ones that you feel when you see someone you like, the ones that you get when you're hurt, emotionally.

He got up and walked away. I just say there. Looking at the water. I couldn't cry. I had tears that were building up, but I'm strong. This can't break me. Nothing can.

I hear footsteps, but I don't look back. I would be grateful if someone pushed me and I never came up to the surface. That would be a great thing.

Instead, it was just Cameron.He sat next to me and sighed.

"So, I heard what happened". I hate when conversations start like this.

"Yeah" is all that I could manage to say.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine"

"Well, I'm always here for you"

He was about to get up to leave, but I grabbed his arm.

"Wait, please don't go. I like your company"

To be honest, I did like his company, but there was something that I had to tell him.

"I like you"

He looks at me with wide eyes. "What?"

"I like you, Cameron. I've always liked you. I like more than I ever liked Shawn. The only reason I hugged him was because we kissed that day, and I don't want to seem like a whore."

I look at Cameron, to see that he's already looking at me. He scoots closer.

He just goes in for it. It catches me by surprise, but I recover fast and kiss back.

"I like you too"