18

*Sammy*
We are on winter break, so we decide to go up to our beach house in Miami. Uncle Rob, Eleni, Crystal and I are the only ones that are going. The boys are gonna go visit their families like they always do on the holidays.

It was nice to have a boyfriend free vacation or 2 weeks and just focus on our friendship. We had a a beach out back and it doesn't snow out here, so we were allowed to go to the beach.

It was going to be a little weird because Christmas is in two days, and we won't be waking up to the boys' loud asses yelling and screaming their bloody lounges out. It would've been nice to have them here for Christmas. I don't know what it will turn out to be like with uncle Rob. He's pretty boring and he doesn't know our taste in anything. He isn't old, either. He's only 29, but he's just doesn't know our taste in stuff. He doesn't understand it either.

The girls decided to go up to the balcony. It's pretty big. It has a little bench on it.

We walked out and say down on it. Uncle Rob took a few pics. Some were off guard, but in most, we were posing.
•••
Today is Christmas Day!! I open the door walk up uncle Rob first. Last night, the girls and I were watching a movie downstairs and they feel asleep on the couch, so when we go down, we'll wake them up if they're not already awake.

"UNCLE ROBERT!!! GET UP. ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!" I shout to the top of my lounges.

A very groggy 29 year old opens the door. "Okay Eleni. let's go" his morning voice says. I could tell he was slightly annoyed. All of us love our sleep. The only person who doesn't mind getting woken up is Aaron. He's the little baby.

We walk downstairs to see the girls knocked out of the couch. Uncle Rob smirks.
(AN; Ryan Reynolds is Rob)

We slowly tip toe into the kitchen. He opens an old closet there full of shit. He picked out a blow horn. We look at each other and smirk. This should be good.

I take out my phone and start recording. We get back to the living room and he looks towards me. He lip mouths counting to 3. Once he reaches 3 he blows the horn. Sammy and Crystal jump and fall off the couch. They look around in confusion as uncle Rob and I die, rolling of the floor, both of us holding out stomach.

All of a sudden, there is a loud noise and a door opening and closing. We look at the front door and on comes 10 happy boys.

I run to them and hug them one by one. Im so glad that they're here.

First it was Matt, Shawn, Cam, Taylor, Nash, Hayes, Jack. J, Jack.G, Carter and then Aaron.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask, holding Cam's torso. They all just shrugged.

"Because we missed you" Taylor says, kissing Sam's cheek.

It was a great Christmas in a very long time