20

*Sammy*
Spring break bitches!!!

Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Nash, Cam, Hayes, Gillinsky, Johnson, Matt, JC,Kian,Sam,Andrea, Jenn,Crytal, Eleni and I are going out to Hawaii. JC has a big house over there. I'm so excited. We all are. Who wouldn't be?
•••
We walked into the house, and it was huge. It was three stories with 7 bedrooms.

Me and Taylor had our own room, which I'm excited for. Eleni already lost her v-card to Cameron. Everybody thinks I already lost mine because I know everything about sex, but I just studied it more in school than anybody else. Hopefully Taylor wants to take my v-card too.

JC comes into the door. "We're going to the beach, wanna come?"

"Ummm yasssss" I say. He laughs and walks out.

I grab my bathing suit and take my clothes off in front of Taylor. He stares at me body, in shock. "Ok, um, I'm going to go to the bathroom" he says.

I quickly put my top on and grab his hand. "You don't have to" I say, seductively. She gets goosebumps on his arms. I could feel his bulge on my thigh.

"Later, okay?" He asks me.

"Okay" I say.
•••
I had on an all white bathing suit, Crys had on an all orange bathing suit and Eleni had on a blue and white bathing suit.

All got in JC's truck. JC, Shawn and Johnson were in the front. Kian, Andrea and Jenn were in the second row, and the rest of us were in the open trunk. It was really fun and the turn was huge so it fit all of us.

We couldn't hear the music from inside of the car, so Hayes brought his beats pills and we blasted music from his phone. It was really good music, surprisingly.
•••
We finally got to the beach after a 15 minute ride. They say that they're beaches everywhere around here. Especially in Eva.

(AN;I lived in Hawaii before. I lived in Eva and Pearl Harbor on the army base)

We jumped of the trunk and ran onto the sand. It was really hot so I started jumping since I didn't have shoes on. They are in the trunk from when I took them off. Seems like everyone that was in the trunk took their shoes off too because they were running and jumping towards to water like I was.

I finally got on the warm and wet sand. It felt really nice in between my toes every time there was a wave.

Someone grabbed me behind and lifted me up bridal style. I look to see that it's Taylor. I laugh and scream as he runs Into the water with me in his arms. He goes in deep so that when the wave comes, it covers our whole bodies.

"It's soo cold" I say, shivering. Taylor just laughs as he also shivers.

We stay in there for a little bit until I feel like getting out. I really wanted to tan and get dry. I was soaked.

"Okay, now carry me back" I order, like a queen. Taylor laughs and lifts me up bridal style again.

He takes me over to where the towel is and where everyone else was eating. He lies me down on the towel next to Crystal.
•••
"Hey, there are drinks over there" Andrea says, holding a drink in her hand. It looks so good.

The girls and I walked over to the bar that was in the middle of the beach. We all ordered a coconut smoothie.

Aaron came over to us and took some photos. Most were off guard. There were very few where we noticed and we were posing. The posing ones came out really nice.
•••
We went back home, and all tools showers. Today was a great day, and tonight will be an even better one.