16

*Crystal*

We had an meet and greet today. The worst part is, it was right after my track practice, so I was gonna be all tired. The boys said to put on something cute or to even carry around something cute because I won't be able to go back home after practice. I can't skip either. If I do they would have to take me out of the competition tomorrow. We are going against our biggest competitors. We are the LA wolves and they are the LA bears.
(AN; I made these up😂)
•••
I walk into the girls locker room and grab my towel from my bag. I quickly take it to the showers and turn it on. I'm really lucky that my school believes in shower curtains. Most schools don't.

I walk out and the locker room is cleared. Nobody really stays to take a shower. There's only a few, and luckily, thy left early.

I have a few friends on my track team. They love Magcon, but they don't treat me any differently because I live with them. In fact, they treat me normal. Just the way I liked to be treated.
(AN;these girls will be played by Acacia Clark and Teala Dunn).

Their names are Danielle and Claire. They are best friends. Claire has blonde hair, blue eyes and light skin, while Danielle has brown hair, brown eyes and dark skin. They are both really cool.
•••
I walk out of the school to be scared by Sammy and and Eleni. Aaron was taking a video of it and Hayes took a picture of my reaction. Uncle Rob was laughing so hard along with the rest of the boys.

"Let's go" I say, still in shock.
•••
At the meet and greet, all the girls were telling us how pretty we looked. I don't think I hard any hate at all. It went really well, and I'm so glad.

It was a surprise to all three of us when uncle Rob gave us seats at the signing table. He said that too many of the girls were asking for our autographs, so they had to give us seats. That really made my day.
•••
When I got home, I went straight to Twitter.

@_cryssy thank you to all the fans that asked for our autographs. That made our day. Love you lots.

A bunch of people replied with positive thoughts. I didn't bother to read the negative. People who do it are stupid. They know it will break them so why even bother with it?