*Eleni*
Today we are in Hawaii. We have a day off, so we are going hiking. The boys said that there would be a waterfall, so the girls are wearing bikini's under our hiking clothes.

Cameron and I are kind of a thing now. Shawn seems to be fine with it, and I'm over him, but I'm still really mad at him. Maybe one day we can be friends again. As of right now, I'm not speaking to him.
•••
We were walking up a steep little mountain. We had to climb over some tree trunks that had fallen. Other than that, it was a nice and relaxing walk.

Cameron was walking beside me, holding my hand. I look at him and smile. To be honest, I felt butterflies with Shawn, but I feel butterflies, fireworks and happy with Cameron. I think I'm falling in love with him.

"I-" I start to say, but I shut my mouth. It's too soon. What if he doesn't say it back? My heart would be crushed. I'll just wait until he says it. I will probably be more sure then. If it does happen.

"Look" Cameron says. He points to a lake. I smile at it. It's so beautiful. We need a picture there.

The girls and I stand in front of it. We wrap our arms around each other. I made Carter take the picture. He's the best at capturing the whole scenery. That was the whole point of the picture anyways. We look like ants compared to the big body of water and trees ahead.
•••
We kept walking a little more, until we heard water splashing. Everyone looked at each other and we started running towards it.

There, we found the waterfall, and a beautiful body of water. Adults and kids were swimming in it, but there wasn't a lot. Maybe like 5 or 6 people. They didn't really pay us any mind. They just smiled and said hello. The people out here are very friendly. Everything here is laid back. It's all about family.

(AN; If you're wondering how I know all of this, is because I used to live there. No lie)

We got in the water, and it was really cold. It was refreshing though, since we were walking for miles in the heat.

Nash decided to jump in right where we were and splash us. While this was happening, Aaron was recording it and Carter was taking a picture. Everyone erupted in laughter.

The girls and I swam over to the little mountain where the waterfall was coming and sat on one of the rocks.

"Say cheese" Carter says. Instead we do our model poses, making it look like we weren't paying any attention.

Cameron came to us and sat next to me. He pecked my cheek before grabbing my waist and jumping in the water with me. I screamed and laughed in surprise.

When I came to the surface, I saw Taylor and Hayes doing the same.

"I ship Taymantha" I shout, so they could hear before jumping in the water. Everyone just laughs.

I turn my head to see Nash and Mahogany kissing. Awww, I knew something was up between them.

"We ship Nashogany" me and Crystal shout. They turn our way and blush. Oops.