5

*Shawn*

Today, we decided to go on the boat. It was just another boring day for us, since we had nothing planned, so why not?

All of us got ready, but when we were about to leave, Rob got a phone call. We all waited in the living room until he came back.

"Damn it guys, I have to fly out to New York for a few weeks. Do you think you'll be okay here?" He asks, mainly to the girls.

We all nod and Rob runs upstairs to pack his stuff, u guess. We all walked out the door, and split into cars.
•••
*Crystal*

Today was one of the most exciting days of my life. We were going on a boat! To be honest, I've never ever been on a boat, so this is really exciting to me. Maybe I'm just the only one? I don't even know, not do I care. All I care about is getting on that boat.

I had on a blue bikini, Sammy had a pink one and Eleni had a black and white one.

•••
There was music, and it was absolutely refreshing. Sammy, Eleni and I were currently facing the front, with our arms on each other's shoulder on the tip of the boat.

We heard a phot being taken behind us, and of course it was Cam. I could tell Sam was still a little embarrassed by that whole thing from two days ago.

•••
The sun was setting and it looked absolutely beautiful.

"Girls, we brought a surfboard" Shawn says.

"Yeah, that would be a nice picture" Gillinksi said. The girls and I nodded.

Aaron told the driver to stop and put the anchor down. He did as told. Nash brought out the surfboard, and handed it to us. Sammy jumped into the ocean, while we threw the surfboard. She managed to get on it. Me and Eleni did the same. (AN--A•LE•NY)

Shawn snaps a few pictures of us, and then we get back on the boat. The picture came out very nice. They look so professional.

I was glad that we were heading back home. I was really tired.