13

*Crystal*

I was kind of depressed because Hayes and I have no classes together. It sucks because I know nobody else in this school and everyone is giving me dirty looks for no reason. It's already the second week of school, and people are giving me these looks as though i just killed their whole entire family. Some other people just stare, but the worst is when I'm passing by and they whisper. Yeah, I know that I live with Magcon, and that's everybody's dream, but it wasn't my choice. It wasn't like they asked me who I wanted to live with and I said Magcon. I got adopted by their manager.

Someone taps on my back so I turn around. It's Hayes! I hug him. "Hey babe" he says. "Hey" I say in to his chest. I'm so relived that he's here. "You don't know how glad I am that you're here" .

"Guess what?"
"What?"
"I changed my classes, so now I get to be with my beautiful girlfriend most of the day"

I smile up at him. This is the best thing that has happened to me since we came to this school. Lately, the girls have been ignoring me.
•••
*Sammy*

So far, everything has turned to shit. Rosie and her friends turned out to be bitches. I don't hang out with them anymore but Eleni does. Now, I have no one to sit with at lunch. I usually just go outside and sit in a corner by myself.

I wanna talk to Crys so bad, but we are always caught up in something. It's like, I have no time for anyone anymore. I just hope she understands. Taylor doesn't.

*Eleni*

Have you ever pretended to be happy? To try to fit in? Well that's me every.single.day. I only hang out with Rosie and the others because they make me fit in. Lately, I've been getting these texts from a blocked number telling me that I can't fit in and that I'm not good enough. I don't care, but I would rather not be getting these texts in the first place.

I just want to run away again. Just us three. Like we planned.

I walked out of my room to see Crystal and Sammy already standing there. They had a duffel bag in each of their hands. I looked them in the face.

"Let's go"