7

*Nash*
"Hello"
"Hey, Nash, it's Rob"
"Oh yeah, I know."
"Okay, well I need you guys to fly to Chicago ASAP. They moved your tour dates and you guys leave today at 10:00 PM. "
"Oh, okay. I'll make sure to let everybody know".

After Rob's and my conversation, I decided to group text everybody. It was way too much work to get up and go to every single one to let them
know to pack.

*Sammy*
I got a message from Nash.
From Nash:
The old man wants us to meet up in Chicago. We leave at 10:00PM for tour.

To Nash:
Okay, the girls are in my room now. I'll tell them to pack up.

•••
*Skipping plane ride*
•••
Once we got there, everyone was tired. On top of that, we had to wait for the front desk lady to set up our hotel rooms.

He said that they only had one big suit available. We were so tired from the ride here, that we just took it.

There was two big beds, so Eleni, Crystal and I slept together. Cam,Hayes and Nash slept in the other bed. Matt and Carter slept on one couch. Aaron and Gillinski slept on the other couch and Johnson and Shawn slept on the floor blankets and pillows.
•••
"Okay boys, you're on" Rob says. Shawn gives Eleni a quick on the cheek before running on stage.

"Before Shawn sings for you, we want to introduce you to three very special girls" Carter starts off. My heart starts to beat so fast.

"Come on out girls" Johnson says. Rob signals for us to go on stage, and we do. Fans scream maniacally.

"This is Sammy, Sam or Samantha" Gillinski says.

"This is Crysi, Crys or Crystal with a y" Aaron says.

"And this is Eleni, Leni,or ni ni" Nash says.

The fans go crazy as we all walk off stage, other than Shawn. He sings Stitches.
•••
After the show, they had a VIP meeting. Tomorrow, was a big day for us. We had the teen choice awards. Next week, we had the MTV music awards. Shawn was getting nominated for a few categories.

(AN;Let's just pretend. It's a fanfic. Anything can happen)

The girls and I decided to take the limo back to the hotel. We didn't really wanna be there for the meeting.
•••
The next morning, we woke up, and I noticed the view. It was beautiful.

(AN; I know that's not really Chicago, but it was pretty cool)

"Cam, can you do me a favor?" Crystal asks. Cam nods. "Can you take a picture of us, and get the view in it?".

Cameron grabs her phone and snaps the picture. This is a great memory. Our first time in a fancy hotel room.