14

*Sammy*
It has been a week since we ran away. Everything is so much better. Eleni told us why she was acting the way she was, and it made a lot more sense now. We all made up and are best friends again.

Today we were going to a party. There was a parade going on and after it, some kids said that they're having a party. Some dude was hitting on Len, and invited us. I know that we ran away, but we still have boyfriends. She took him up on the offer, but made it clear that she wasn't available.

*Hayes*
The girls have been missing for a whole week. The cops are on the case, but they haven't found anything. I guess the girls were more careful than the last time. They left their phones in the empty drawer in the kitchen. Wait! They left their phones in the kitchen!!

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. I threw open the empty drawer and got Crystals phone. Hopefully she left something that could help.

I get into her phone very easily. I know her password and she knows mine. We have nothing to hide from each other so why not?

I scroll through her messages and nothing. I think. What can she do to leave me a message. Then a light bulb goes off in my head. Notes!

I check through her notes, and there is one thing.

To Hayes;
I know you will be smart enough to read this. I'm so sorry about the trouble that this is causing you but you have to read this. I planned this little 'escape' myself. We are not going far. We will be in San Fransico. We rented an apartment there. Please check around that area. You're going to find us there. The girls and I needed this. I love you.

-Crystal💘.

I have to tell the boys.

*Crystal*
I hope somebody read that note that I left Hayes. I don't actually want to run away. I want to stay with the boys. I want to finish highschool and hopefully have a future with Hayes. No one will ever know unless you try.