22

*Eleni*
Today was the last day that we were going to be here in Hawaii. It was really sad because we loved it out here, but it's going to be okay because the girls and the boys also live in LA.

We were going to stay on the beach all day before we left. Our flight leaves at 6:00 so we were going to have a bonfire and sleep on the beach, or break night on the beach.

JC and Nash were on grill duty. Kian and Andrea were making s'mores on the other grill. The rest of us were messing around. Call it unfair, but we tried to help. They all shooed us off.

"Let's take a picture!!!!!!" Sammy shouts. Most people groaned, but me, cam, Sammy, Crys,Carter, Shawn and Gilinsky got in the picture. I was next to Cam and he was holding my waist. Shawn was right next to us. Gilinsky had his hand up right next to Shawn. Crys had her hand raised with a piece sign with her head leaning on Carter's shoulder. Sammy was clutching onto Carter's arm.
•••
We were playing in the water when Andrea shouted out that the s'mores were finished. There was over 50 s'mores.

"Wait, so are the hot dogs and burgers" Nash says. Andrea and Nash gave each other competitive looks. Out of nowhere, JC and Kian charged at each other. They knocked each other down and we screaming like Anime characters. Everybody was holding their stomachs from laughing so hard. Some of us were even on the ground laughing.

We ate some hot dogs and some burgers. There wasn't any left. It was time for the s'mores.

We went inside the bathrooms and changed into some comfortable clothes.It was still really hot outside, so our outfits consisted on shorts and tank tops with flip flops.

We had our stuff with us in the car, so that's how we changed in the beach bathrooms and we were ready to leave in the morning.

It was currently 1:30 AM. We were in a circle and eating s'mores. We played truth or dare and let's just say, whatever happens in Hawaii, stays in Hawaii.