21

*Crys*
Today, us girls were having a photo shoot. There was really nothing to do since the boys went out earlier before we woke up. The only one who stayed behind was Hayes. He was going to be our photo man. Thank god for Hayes, am I right?
•••
We all got ready in some shorts and a pair of boots. We threw on some cute shirts hoping to look like hipsters. We are cute.

We took a lot of pictures. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. We changed a bit, but we mostly were in the same outfits. Hey! Don't judge! It was a photo shoot.

My favorite picture was the one of all of us together. It was Andrea, Me, Eleni, Jenn and then Sam. We were holding hands with our heads down with our hair in front of us. I really loved it. We all hugged and squished Hayes to death.

Everyone else went inside, but Hayes and I started walking down the street.We were holding hands.

"So" he starts off.
"So" I add.
"How do you like it out here?" He asks.
"It's really pretty out here. I would love to move over here one day in the future" I say.
Hayes nods. "Yeah, I agree. I really like it out here too"

He stops walking and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Do you want a future with me?" He asks.
I didn't even have to think about it for a second.
"Of course I do" I say

He pulls me in for a hug and then we pull away. He looks into my eyes and I look into his. His beautiful blue eyes. He leans in for a kiss. My instincts kick in and I lean in. Once his lips touch mine, fireworks erupt.

"I am so lucky to have you, Crys" he tells me once we finish our kiss.

"I love you too, Hayes"

And I really did mean it. All of it.