2

*Eleni*
Today, I thought that I would explore this big house on my own. I started off with the second floor. I didn't go into any rooms, because I didn't want to wake anybody up.

I walk downstairs to the first floor and the living room is cleared. It's nice. They have three black leather couches, a coffee table, some pictures and a flat screen TV.

I haven't seen anything this nice since my house. My mom and dad died while they were on a plane. Sammy's mom died from a heart attack and Crystals mom died, getting jumped.

"Hey Eleni".

I look up to see that it's Shawn. I smile. "Hey, what's up?" I ask.

He smiles. "Well,i'm making some breakfeast. The beach is right out back" he tells me.

I knew that I smelled the beach. The scent was just so strong. I heard the waves, but I just wasn't sure. My rooms windows face the front of the house.

By now, everyone was downstairs eating.

"Hey, we should go out to the beach. I bet the girls would love that" Nash says.

The girls and I nod. We love the beach.

"All right, let's go get ready" Cameron says.

All of us run upstairs and get ready. The girls and I have our own bathrooms. I take a towel from the closet and walk into the bathroom.

I take a quick shower, not washing my hair, and get out. I brush my teeth for the second time this morning. I brush my hair through and go into my closet.

It's only filled with the little clothes that I was carrying around in my bag when we ran away. Sammy,Crys and I each had one bathing suit, so we were lucky.

I threw that on with a pair of shorts, and I was ready.

I grab a towel and go downstairs, waiting for everyone to finish. Lukily, I wasn't the only one. Shawn was there. I take a seat next to Shawn.

"Hey, Eleni" Shawn says. I smile and sit down on the couch.

"So, where's all the boys?" I ask. "oh, I don't know, they're probably getting ready" he says. "Oh okay".

"Do you wanna wait for them at the beach. It's right out back" he tells me. I nod.

Shawn and I walked out. When we first walked out, I saw the pool. It was really cool. They also had a jacuzzi. Then we opened the back gate, and were met with sand and the beautiful view of the ocean.

We set our towels down and relaxed for a little bit.

I wasn't really paying attention, so when Shawn picked me up, I was surprised. I started laughing and screaming.

"Shawn, put me down!" I laugh.

He runs into the water with me. It's really cold, so I start shaking a little bit.

Shawn holds me closer to his body. I don't know why, but for some reason, I got butterflies in my stomach.

I looked up at him, to see him staring down at me. It was an instinct for me to lean in. He leaned in too, and his lips crashed onto mine.

Butterflies were dancing in my stomach. It was like they were having the biggest party in the entire world.
•••
While Shawn and I were tanning, everybody else decided to come out. After an hour and a half of waiting for them, now they wanna come out.

Everybody was laughing and then they came to sit on the sand also.

"Come on Eleni, let's get in the water!" Crys shouted. I smile and jump up. Crys, Sammy and I just walk along the front of the water. We talk and laugh as we walk.

Cameron comes take pictures of us. At first, we don't notice, but then we start to pose. We take a few selfies with him and the boys and then we get inside.