26

*Crystal*
I was so proud of Eleni and Sammy. Especially that speech Sammy gave. It made me cry, hearing it. I loved the way she talked about the boys being out family. I loved how I could connect with it. I've always known that Sam and Len were my sisters.

Tonight we were celebrating. Everybody came over and we were chilling on the beach. The boys were grilling, the girls were making s'mores. Nobody was in the water because it was a little windy out. That was a little weird, but maybe it was going to rain.

Everyone had a sweater on with shorts and flip flops. It wasn't bad out, but it was just a little windy, plus the temperature goes down because of the ocean water.

Sam,Len and I were sitting on a blanket on the sand, talking and looking at the water, when Andrea came behind us and started taking pictures. We didn't notice at first, but when we turned around, we started posing. She sent us the pictures and I chose the first one she took. I don't know why, but I just loved that picture so much. To me, it just showed a lot of sisterhood and a lot of meaning to our relationship. I could just see the love in the picture.

*Sammy*
We started dancing and singing to songs that came on. We gathered around in a circle and just started sharing stories.

"I remember this one time when I walked into Crystals room and she was dancing. She freaked once she saw me" Gilinsky said. Crystal playfully punched his shoulder.

"She was surprisingly really good." He adds on. Crystal blushes." I SHIP JASTAL!!!" Eleni and I scream. Hayes narrows his eyes at us while Jack and Crystal look at us like we're stupid. Eleni and I drop to the floor dying laughing.

"I remember this one time where I walked into Eleni's room and the girls were just laughing for some reason and they couldn't stop. Like one would stop and the other two would keeping going, so the other one would laugh again and they couldn't stop" Carter laughs. We all started laughing.

"It was over a Shane Dawson video. He fell off the chair" We share. Everyone starts laughing. "OH MY LORD. I SAW THAT ONE" Jenn screams. We all start dying.