12

*Eleni*

Today is the first day of school. The tour finished last week, and everyone is exhausted. The only people that aren't here is Shawn and uncle Rob. Shawn is on tour for his album 'Handwritten' and uncle Rob had to be there with him since that's his manager.

The girls and I are kind of excited about going to school. We haven't been to school since our parents died. Public school anyways.

We are also nervous. Since we moved in with the boys, we have gotten a lot of hate. We can ignore that though because it's just on the internet, but we won't be able to ignore this because it's in person. Either way, we are strong girls, we can handle anything.

"Come on, Crys, get out of bed!" I try. She latches onto Hayes. "I don't wanna" she says. Hayes opens his eyes. "I have to go to school too" his groggy voice says. Crystal gets up. "Lets go get ready!" She says.

Sammy, Crys and I make our way to the bathroom. We went to my room first. We all wanted to look somewhat alike, so they let me choose for the first day of school.

I was wearing a grey and black short sleeved shirt that said 'Killin it' with light blue jeans and black booties. Crystal was wearing a grey short sleeved shirt that was a little cropped and had a navy blue pocket with light blue jeans that have slits on her knees and black booties. Sammy was wearing a white short sleeved shirt that was also a little cropped with light blue jeans and black booties. Our outfits were picked by me ,of course.

We went downstairs to see Hayes was already ready. He was sitting on the table counter, eating some cereal. Aaron and Cameron come tumbling down the stairs.

"Best friend!" Crystal shouts. She runs over to where Aaron is and jumps in him. Aaron and Crys are really close. They are bet friends. Just like Johson and I and Sammy and Carter.

(AN; I don't really know the ages of all the boys, so let's just pretend that the boys are homeschooled except for Hayes)

"I'm driving you guys" Cameron says. We nod and all get into the car. We stop in front of the house so that Aaron could take a picture of our outfits.
•••
"Hey, aren't you Eleni and Samantha? The ones that are living with Magcon?" Some girl asks. We nod.

"Oh hi, my name is Rosie" she says. We smile at her. "Welcome to our school. By the way, I love your outfits". She seems really nice. She's really pretty too.

"Well, um, you could come sit with me and my friends" she says. We smile and nod.

"This is Jessica, Katie and Cara" she introduces. They wave. They look really shy. "Well ,I'm Eleni and this is Samantha".
•••
"How was your day?" Taylor asks when I come into his room.

"It was...okay i guess. Most people were staring at me, whispering or giving me dirty looks. But it got a little better once I met this girl. She introduced Sammy and I to her friends. They all seemed really cool."

Taylor smiles. "Well at least you made some friends".

"I wouldn't really call them friends".

I walk over to Taylor's bed and jump on it. I lay down next to him. "Whatcha doing?" I ask. He smiles down at me. "Looking for a penny board". I frown. "Don't you have one already?".

"Yeah, I do, but this is for you" he answers. My jaw drops. "Um, are you crazy? I don't know how to ride one" I say. "Well, I'll teach you"

I give up. There's no fighting with Taylor. No matter what, he always finds comebacks and at the end of the day, he will win.