•chapter 4•

Hours had passed since Kylo had left you to your own devices to fix the mess he caused in his ship due to one of his childish tantrums. Thankfully, General Hux sent in another engineer to help you with the repairs. It has been an awkward two hours of silence between you and Noah, a slightly older boy who had been an engineer for approximately two years, apart from the occasional help he gave you as the pair of you replaced the consoles and metal sheets surrounding it.

Your mind was still trying to process what happened with Kylo all those hours ago, how he could transform his whole demeanour in a matter of seconds. How he healed your injured leg and wiped away your tears, before turning around and snapping, ordering you to fix his ship and leaving you completely star struck. You couldn't keep up with him.

He called you Princess, then in a matter of a few sentences he was calling you a whore.

You felt the foreign flutter between your legs again and you squeezed your thighs together, biting your lip as you tried to fight off the feeling that had been constantly at you since Kylo had entered your life.

You heard your name fall off Noah's lips and you spun to face him on the desk chair.

"Sorry, Noah," you cleared your throat before looking up into his bright blue eyes. They were definitely pretty eyes, you had never seen eyes shine so perfect under light. "What did you need?"

"The spanner, please," his raspy voice sent goose bumps running up your arms, your hair standing on end. His voice was like music to your ears. He was so handsome. His pale face was covered in cute light freckles, predominantly around his rosy cheeks and nose. His blonde hair was long and he had it pulled back into a bun, out of his field of vision so he could work accordingly. His blue eyes caught the white hue of the LEDs perfectly. You shook your head, pulling yourself from your trance before reaching over and grabbing the spanner out of the tool box.

"Took you long enough," he huffed.

You frown, "Well, I'm technically not meant to even be touching this stuff, it's not my job." You shrugged your shoulders. He had already had enough of your sarcasm, but it was how you flirted. You kinda sucked at it.

"Well it's part of your job now. Maybe you'll be a better engineer than you were a pilot," a small smirk touched his plump, pink lips and his eyebrow raised slightly.

You let out a sarcastic laugh, "And I suppose you know how to fly?" you lean back in the chair, crossing your legs in a criss-cross position. You continue to study his handsome face.

"I know enough that you're supposed to keep it in the air, not on the forest floor," he chuckled, his perfect white teeth shining under the lights. He bent down again to fasten some of the remaining bolts into the console to keep it in place, his biceps flexing underneath the black sleeves of his jumpsuit.

Holy shit, he is handsome.

"So, how long have you been on this shithole?" You push off the side of the console to spin yourself around on the chair.

"My whole life," he smiled, "I was born here,"

Oh you poor mother fucker.

"You like it here?" you tilt your head at him, before pushing off the console once again, sending you spinning the other way.

"Yeah, I've got a job, I get fed, I've got somewhere to sleep and my boyfriend is on board-"

You quickly grasped the edge of the console. "B-boyfriend?" you failed at trying to keep your composure. You did not expect him to be gay.

"Yeah, is there something wrong with that?" his eyebrows knitted together.

"No!" you shook your head "I just, didn't expect it," your heart was in your throat. God you can say some dumb shit.