•chapter 18•

It had been a few days since you'd last seen Kylo.

You hadn't even left your quarters. You laid in bed all day, levitating object when you were bored. You weren't due to join a squadron for a few days, unless there was an emergency. But it's been quiet. And you were thankful for that.

You cried yourself to sleep when Kylo left. You felt so hurt and lost when your grandfather spilled Kylo's past. You were upset Kylo hadn't shared any of that with you, but, at the same time, you hadn't really shared much with him either.

You hated that you missed him. Your quarters were cold, freezing almost, compared to Kylo's. It didn't help that he wasn't there to hold you in his arms.

You groaned and buried your head into your pillow. You were laying on your stomach, still sulking about him two days after the two of you fought. Eventually you had to face him, but you couldn't bare to look at him.

You just didn't think it'd be this soon.

There was a loud knock on your door, and thankfully it wasn't Kylo, instead you found two Stormtroopers outside your door.

"There's a meeting being held, the Supreme Leader requests your presence. The meeting is in the main conference room." One of them spoke, their robotic voice crackling under their helmet.

You swallowed thickly before giving them a curt nod. "Ok, thank you." Was all you said before you shut the door on them.

You decided it'd be best to quickly shower and tidy yourself up.

Why would Kylo need you in a meeting? Was this just another lie of his to get to talk to you? You found it odd that you were requested to attend a meeting, especially in the main conference room. That's where most of the Imperial Officers congregated for more serious matters. So what did they need you for?

You pulled your hair up into a pony tail after your shower and pulled on your first order trousers and shirt. You figured it'd be a bit more presentable than your overalls.

The walk to the conference room was short, your mind was running wild as to why Kylo wanted you there. Had he finally had enough of you? Were they getting rid of you? You hadn't done anything wrong you were aware of.

You spotted Hux talking outside with another officer, one you hadn't met before, and he stopped to greet you.

"What are you doing here, prisoner?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

You stopped yourself from rolling your eyes. "The Supreme Leader requested that I'd attend. I was told by two Stormtroopers. Trust me, I don't want to be here." You glanced at the large menacing blast doors. You only found them menacing because you knew who would be on the other side of them.

"Oh, right." Hux glanced at the older man next to him, then back to you. "Well, I suggest you head inside then. It'll be starting soon." He ran a hand through his fiery red hair.

You swallowed as he pressed a button to open the door, revealing a long, sleek black table. A dozen chairs seated on either side. All of them were full apart from three. Obviously made for Hux and the other man, and you.

Your breath hitched in your throat as numerous sets of eyes landed on you. All of the Imperial Officers were confused as to why you were there, and you didn't blame them. You didn't even know why you were there.

You were glad to see Kylo wasn't in there, but at the same time you wanted him there to explain to the officers why you were there. At least then they'd stop looking at you as if you killed their mother in cold blood.

You sat at the end of the table, averting your eyes from the officers who chatted quietly amongst each other, already bringing up a few issues that didn't interest you whatsoever.