•chapter 5•

Warning: depictions of sexual assault and violence

Your heart was in your throat as Kylo marched you down the long hallway. You stumbled as you tried keeping up with his long strides.

Crew that passed gave you sympathetic looks before dropping their gaze to the floor. It only made your heart pound faster against your chest, threatening to crack your rib cage.

Kylo turned a corner quickly, jolting you to the side and nearly tripping you over once again.

You swallowed the lump that accumulated in your throat. "Where are you taking me?" Your voice was shaky.

No response.

You tried to wriggle your wrist free of his grasp but he only dug his fingers in deeper, you feared if he squeezed any harder your wrist would snap.

He jerked on your wrist once again as he entered a dark room. The door shut behind the both of you with a loud hiss.

As you glanced around the room you studied the dark metal walls and the strange hooks mounted on them. Chains hung from the hooks and there were large metal restraints attached to them.

Oh, oh no.

You began to panic. "Kylo I told you I was sorry!" You tried prying yourself away from his grip but he spun you around and pushed you into the wall once again. You felt the invisible pressure against your throat once more, not that it was suffocating you, but holding you in place.

"You tried to kill me," his voice was calm, "I don't think a simple 'sorry' will fix that," he tilted his head at you before bending down to pick up the restraints that were attached to the heavy chains.

"Commander it won't happen again," your lip trembled as you watch him latch the restraints around your small dainty wrists. You tried to pull them away but his force hold had you immobile.

There was a brief moment of silence, and you thought Kylo perhaps changed his mind.

But you were struck with the back of his hand, the black leather of his glove stinging your cheek. You were thrown sideways due to his blow, and tears stung your eyes.

"You're pathetic," he mused. "I don't know how The Resistance deal with you." His voice was low as he bent down in front of you.

You hadn't noticed the hook located in the middle of the room with more chains and restraints. In a matter of seconds he clasped the restraints around your ankles.

You let out a whimper as the force hold dissipated and you were finally able to move again, but due to the restraints, you couldn't move far.

"Is this necessary?" You huffed, shaking the chains with your leg. "Why don't you just kill me?"

His pale face peered down at you as he rose to his feet. His tall frame towered over you, his black attire blending in with the darkness of the room. A small sound of amusement left his throat. "I think it is. After all, you did try and kill me." He took a step towards you.

Anger started to rise within your stomach, the heat vibrating inside you. "Then kill me," You hissed, trying to lurch forward to hit him with your hands, but we're jolted backwards from the heavy chains.

"No," his lips twitched slightly, "I don't think I will,"

You groan out of frustration before sitting on the cold concrete floor, your hands being held up slightly due to the shorter chain above you.

"Why? I'm not useful in anyway. I already told you I'm not going to work for you. I belong to The Resistance." You peered up at his muscular body, wrapped tightly in the black tunic he always wore.