•chapter 14•

Warning- sexy time, could get a little rough, dunno...

It had been over an hour and your body still trembled. The visions of your grandfather were blurred at first. You always remembered your father arguing with him, but you were too young to remember who your grandfather was before he vanished.

And during your lesson with Kylo, everything came crashing down on top of you. Snoke always sounded familiar, and now finding out that he's your grandfather has shocked you to the core.

And Kylo.

You could feel the mix of emotions running through him. Worry, curiosity and fear.

You wanted to go back to your quarters, wanted to be alone to try and comprehend what had happened, but Kylo wouldn't let you out of his sight. He wanted you to stay.

He confused you, though.

Ever since the two of you had woken up he was distant; apart from when he held you in the TIE fighter and threatened to fuck you up against the glass. You wanted him to, but your pride got in the way. But even then, he wasn't himself. You could still feel the hum of sadness inside him.

He's embarrassed about what happened with Snoke last night.

"Ren," you gazed up to the door of Kylo's quarters. Hux was standing in the door way, back straight and chin twisted out like he had a pole shoved up his ass. "Stormtroopers have captured one of the Resistance pilots,"

Kylo stood from his desk.

You swallowed. You wondered who the pilot was, perhaps it was Jackson?

You drank in the view of him. His broad shoulders rose with a heavy breath. He was without his helmet, and Hux noticed the bruise on his eye.

"What happened to you?" He frowned, but seemed slightly amused. "Did your prisoner finally cave?" He glanced to you as you sat on the edge of Kylo's bed.

This probably isn't a great look.

"No," Kylo's voice was dark, tired even. He seemed exhausted.

"Why is she in your quarters?" Hux took a step inside Kylo's quarters, closing in on Kylo.

"Training,"

He scoffed. "Training for what?" He raised an eyebrow and glanced to you once again.

You swallowed, waiting for Kylo to come up with an excuse, but he remained silent, his hands clenched by his side.

"I'm force sensitive," before you could comprehend anything, words spilled from your mouth. "Apparently," you shrugged.

Hux stared at you for a moment, before his gaze was on Kylo again. "Is this true?"

"Yes," Kylo reached for his lightsaber and attached it to his hip. "Prepare the prisoner for interrogation,"

For a moment you thought he meant you, your stomach dropped and your heart faulted.

Hux exchanged glances between you and Kylo before turning and leaving. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and glanced up to Kylo who had turned to face you. His cheek was puffy, his eye shut only slightly due to the swelling. But he still managed to look beautiful. His dark locks framing his chiselled jaw and bringing out those fucking eyes.

You could stare at him all day.

"Stay here, I'll be back,"

You frowned. "Can I come?" You knew his answer would be no, but you wanted to know who it was.

"No, stay here." He pulled his cowl on over his shoulders before grabbing his helmet.

You rose to your feet and padded over to him. He seemed to back away slightly, a hint of confusion rushing over his face. You swallowed before reaching up to his face, but his gloved hand was quick to catch your wrist. "Don't touch me," his voice was soft, there was no malice, only pain.