•chapter 31•

A little TW!

There is a little scene of self harm (but not in a way that's linked with mental disorders) it's for healing purposes xxx

I love you guys x

A few weeks had passed, and it had been a whole week since you last saw Kylo.

As much as you missed him, he instructed you to stay put. And considering what happened last time you disobeyed him, you figured it would be best to stay on StarKiller.

In the weeks the two of you were together, Kylo helped you with your powers. You were getting stronger and stronger each day.

Slowly, but surely.

You didn't know where Kylo was going, and every night you spent alone in his bed you found yourself worrying about whether he was ok or not.

You practiced on your own whilst Kylo was gone in order to try and entertain yourself, and Lexa and Noah got frequent visits from you when you were bored.

This morning you got a message on your datapad saying there was to be an offical meeting at noon, and that you were required to attend.

You knew you were the Supreme Leader along side Kylo. But you still couldn't get a grip on it all. You didn't feel powerful as such, and you felt you made little to no impact on decisions made in these meetings. You didn't like trying to dictate people. You preferred Kylo doing it.

Besides, you knew many weren't happy with you sitting alongside Kylo.

You didn't feel comfortable sitting in the meeting on your own. Because you knew you would be getting questions thrown at you, and you didn't know how to answer them. Decision making wasn't your best quality, and possibly having to make a decision on Kylo's behalf made you feel uneasy.

You had been laying in Kylo's bed, flipping through pages of old books he had stowed away on a shelf when your alarm beeped at you to get ready for the meeting.

You stared at your clothing options.

Your long black dress you wore on Canto Bight.

Or your trousers and shirt.

You wanted to try and demonstrate the power you held over the officials. But you weren't sure if it would be too much to wear a dress.

After a few moments of tossing up between the two outfits, you decided on the dress and heels.

It had been a while since you dressed up. You missed the feeling.

You slipped into the dress and fixed your hair and make up. You gazed at your reflection as you worked your make up around the scar slashed across your face. It was starting to fade into a smaller scar, it wasn't as raw and obvious as it had been previously.

You strapped your lightsaber to your thigh and made your way out of Kylo's quarters, only to be greeted by his Knights.

Every time you exited his quarters they stood there patiently to escort you around StarKiller. It was still nerve wracking to be around them, you often found yourself holding your breath in their presence. You knew they wouldn't do anything to you. Not unless Kylo instructed them to.

You shuddered at the thought.

"Princess," Vicrul nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"Hi," you gave him a weak smile. You couldn't hold a grudge against him. Neither of you wanted any part in what happened on Canto Bight. But Kylo forced him.

The walk to the conference room was silent, apart from the clicking of your heels and the thud of boots behind you.

"Any idea when Kylo will be back?" You said over your shoulder.