•chapter 21•

A/n: this chapter will have sex that will be degrading, include some violence such as spitting, slapping, choking etc. If that makes you uncomfy I suggest to skim through :) I love you guys xxx

You had hardly slept overnight.

The hotel room was amazing. The floors were a darker marble than the tiles in the hallways. The dark grey marble accentuated the white and grey walls of the room. Various expensive artwork in golden frames were littered throughout the place. The small kitchen was situated just beside the entrance, the white marble counter topped with a granite bench was illuminated by more golden light fittings that dangled from the ceiling. Something was telling you that you wouldn't be using the kitchen much.

The hotel and casino screamed wealth. Gold and marble was littered everywhere, like it costed nothing.

You were in shock when you entered the casino beside Kylo. To see so many humanoids and other alien beings in such expensive clothing made you feel out of place. It was chaos in there.

Gambling never had been your thing so you weren't really interested in sitting in the casino anyways.

The living room, if you could call it that, consisted of a charcoal grey sofa situated in front of the floor-to-ceiling window that overlooked the city. The dark oak coffee table had a stack of magazines and books piled on top, as well as a small crystal vase with some type of flower you weren't sure of placed inside it.

The bedroom was sectioned off from the rest of the room by a large feature wall, but you could enter the 'bedroom' from either side of the wall. The wall was a deep red, with two gold lights that sat on either side of the wall. The bed was a large queen size mattress situated on top of a black leather bed frame and consisted of too many throw pillows. The sheets were black and deep red, much like the feature wall the bed was situated against.

The most breathtaking feature of the bedroom was the ceiling. It was a large mirror.

You shivered at the thought of watching Kylo fuck you underneath it, how the muscles in his back would tense and contort as he thrusted into you, how his scars would stretch and almost glow in the dim light.

The bathroom consisted of more dark marble tiles, more granite services and gold accents. It consisted of a double shower and a large bathtub. Pity you and Kylo couldn't share a room together.

You tossed and turned all night, staring at your reflection in the ceiling. You were a mess. Physically you looked and felt drained. Kylo not only throughly fucked you that morning, but he was fucking you over with your plan to take down Rey. You trusted him, you thought, all you wanted was for him to trust you, too.

And you loved him.

You loved him so much that hearing his name brought a smile to your face. You admired him. All you wanted was to be with him. You found joy in just sitting beside him watching him scroll through documents on his data pad. He could be doing absolutely nothing and you still adored him.

You wanted to tell him, but you couldn't find the courage to do so. You had an inkling that if you told him, he'd react in a way that would hurt you. Your biggest fear was that he'd push you away, lose his temper and start breaking shit. He was well known for that. But you didn't think you could go through that.

It would break your heart.

But not telling him the truth is eating you up inside, almost to the point you can't breathe around him.

He knew you weren't ok when he stood in the hallway with you. You could feel him trying to probe into your mind, but you wouldn't let him in. You couldn't.