The Suite

Elena gives her trolley to the driver. The man places the trolley in the trunk and holds the door open for Elena. Elena gets into the back of the car. Mr. Smith is also already in the car in the back seat. 'Passport with you?' he asks Elena. Elena nods and takes out her passport. "Very good, we're going to fly a little bit first."

The drive to the airport is short. Once they have gone through security, they can immediately walk through with the steward who will escort them to a small private jet. 'Are we going with this?!' Elena asks in surprise. "I never said it was going to be an unpleasant visit." Winks Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith takes Elena's hand and guides her up the stairs onto the plane. She is greeted by two pilots and a flight attendant. She takes a seat in one of the comfortable chairs. Mr. Smith sits down opposite her. 'It's a short flight, but it's a bit more fun and faster than by car, isn't it?' jokes Mr Smith. Elena smiles at him. 'I will enjoy it even more. You only experience this once in your life.' Mr. Smith laughs. "If you make me proud this weekend, it might not be the last time you'll be on a private jet." Elena blushes.

The flight is indeed not long. Within an hour they are back on the ground. A large black car is waiting in front of the jet's exit to transport them to the hotel.

The car stops in front of a beautiful chic hotel. The driver takes the trolleys from the trunk. Mr. Smith puts an arm around her shoulders and together Elena and Mr. Smith walk through the large glass doors to the hotel check-in desk.
'Here are the keys to the presidential suite. Enjoy your stay'. Says the lady behind the counter. Elena looks at Mr. Smith with wide eyes. He smiles at her and together they walk behind the bellhop who accompanies them to their suite.
'Are we sleeping together in one room?' Elena whispers to Mr. Smith. 'Exciting right?'. He jokes and gives her shoulder a gentle squeeze. Elena blushes and feels slightly uncomfortable sharing the room with him. Could he really not have booked two separate rooms? Elena asks herself.
The bellhop opens the door of the suite. They step into a large room that looks like a living room. Elena is amazed. The bellhop gives them a tour of the suite. Three more doors adjoin the living room. The bellhop opens door one. A large stylish bedroom with a queen size bed. Oh no, I'm not going to lie here next to Mr. Smith?! Elena feels uncomfortable. The tour continues and another adjacent door opens. It's the bathroom. It's beautiful. Everything is made of marble. There is a large two-person hot tub and a huge rain shower that could fit up to six people. The tour continues. On the other side of the living area is another door. This appears to be the master bedroom. Thank goodness two bedrooms. Mr. Smith notices Elena's relief. "I won't dare to let you sleep next to me." Winks Mr. Smith.

When the bellhop has left the suite, it is time to freshen up before the meeting. They both stand in the bathroom getting themselves ready for the day. Elena takes her jewelry out of a box and puts in her earrings one by one. Mr. Smith sees that she is having trouble with her bracelet. "It's okay to ask me for help, Elena." Mr. Smith takes Elena's bracelet. Elena puts her arm forward. Slowly and carefully, Mr. Smith puts on the bracelet. His ring finger slides very gently over her wrist as he places her bracelet on her wrist. Elena gets goosebumps when she notices his gentle touches. Mr. Smith takes the necklace that is still in her jewelry box. "This one to?" Mr. Smith stands behind Elena. Both with their faces facing the mirror. Mr. Smith gently moves Elena's hair aside to expose her neck. He gently slides his fingers over her neck again as he carefully places her necklace around her neck. When he has closed the clasp of her necklace, he carefully puts her hair back and puts his hands on her shoulders. Mr. Smith and Elena look at each other through the mirror. 'Beautiful'. Mr. Smith whispers as he looks at Elena through the mirror. Elena is blushing. Mr. Smith enjoys it when Elena blushes because of him. "And don't forget, you just call me George when we're not at work, beautiful."