Morning Light

Elena wakes up to the warm sunlight shining through the curtains on her face. "Good morning Elena." Elena looks up from her pillow. George is getting changed. His upper body is still bare and he is just buttoning the belt of his trousers. Elena smiles at him.
She can't keep looking at him for long, it's time to get up. Elena gets out of bed and walks past George to the bathroom. George's fingers gently stroke her back as she walks past him. It gives Elena goosebumps.

The warm water from the rain shower falls over her body. Elena thinks back to last night. A night that should never have ended. How is this going to continue? Elena thinks. Was this a one-off? Can I still be his secretary now? Will he send me away now? After what happened, their collaboration may no longer be convenient. Her thoughts, which were just as pleasant, wandered to the negative. Elena tries to put her thoughts away and decides to wait and see what the day will bring.

George is waiting for Elena in the living room when she walks out of the bathroom. He places his hand on the side of her neck again with his thumb positioned under her chin. He presses her passionately against the bathroom door. "I actually haven't had enough of you yet." And his lips touch hers. He presses himself against her, trapping Elena between him and the door. George pulls himself back with difficulty. 'I could stay here for hours. But we have to go.'

George and Elena enjoy the luxurious extensive breakfast in the hotel before they leave. "I think I should take you with me whenever I have another meeting with investors." George winks. Elena blushes. She would like nothing more. She had actually wanted this one night out with Mr. Smith to last a week.

It's Monday morning. Elena brought another espresso for Mr. Smith as usual. When she wants to walk into Mr. Smith's office to bring him coffee, she sees a beautiful bouquet of flowers on her desk. It is beautiful. Colorful roses, gerberas and carnations shine on her desk.
Mr. Smith walks out of the elevator. 'Ah, they're already there! I thought they suited you.' he winks at Elena looking at the flowers. Elena blushes. That's exactly how he prefers to see her. He stands next to her and secretly slides his hand under her hair and strokes her neck. "I thought about you last night."