When The Night Falls (18+!!!)

George opens the door to the suite. Once inside, he takes his coat from Elena's shoulders. It's already late so time to get ready for bed. Elena walks to the bathroom and while walking she tries to get rid of her jewelry. "Let me help you again Elena." Elena holds out her wrist and George, focused, takes off her bracelet. Next comes her necklace.
His warm hands slide back onto her neck as George tries to take off her necklace. Elena feels his breath coming closer and closer. His breath tickles her neck. His hand slides through her hair and Elena gets goosebumps and enjoys his touch and his warm breath on her skin. Then George stands in front of her. Close to her. His hand moves over her cheek and tucks a lock of hair behind her ear. Elena throws her head back a little and enjoys George his touch. She feels his warm hand on her neck again and with his thumb under her chin he lifts her head a little further. Elena closes her eyes and feels George's breathing on her lips. His lips touch hers very gently. Elena opens her mouth slightly and presses her lips a little harder against his to show that she wants him.
'I want you.' he wispers while kissing her ear. “George…” is all Elena can say. Elena feels his hands on her back looking for the zipper of her dress. When he finds it, he slides the zipper down and lets the dress slide off her onto the floor. Elena stands in front of him in her lingerie "You are beautiful Elena." George says as he looks at her. Elena blushes. George suddenly lifts Elena up without any effort. Elena wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. While kissing, George walks her to the master bedroom and carefully lays her on her back on the bed.

George also climbs onto the bed and hangs over her, kissing Elena. She carefully feels his warm hand slowly sliding upwards over the inside of her thigh. Elena feels warm tingles throughout her body that become more and more intense as his hand is moving further up. George continues to tease with his hand very close to the spot where Elena now really wants to feel his hand. She moans. "How much do you want me Elena?" George wispers in her ear. “Very much, George.” Elena groans.
Then she feels his hand exactly where she wants it. Elena gives a small moan of pleasure. George gently strokes her underwear. Then he sits up and takes off his tie and blouse.
Elena sits up a little straighter so she can admire him a little better. He is beautiful. His skin doesn't have a single scratch.

George unhooks Elena's bra and stares lustfully at her breasts. "Give me your arms, Elena." Elena extends both arms forward. George takes his tie and deftly and firmly ties it around both her wrists. With one hand he lifts her tied arms above her head and pushes her back onto her back. Elena lies on her back with her hands tied above her head.
George holds her hands in place with one hand and kisses her. "Now you're mine." He groans in her ear.
George kisses Elena gently on her neck and slowly kisses his way down. He kisses her shoulders, her chest and licks her nipple with his tongue. Then he continues down. To her navel, her hip and her groin and then on top of her underwear.

He takes off her underwear with both hands. Elena feels his warm breath between her legs. "Say you want me Elena." Elena groans. "I want you, I want you so bad."
Then she feels his soft lips between her legs. He kisses her there gently. She moans with pleasure. It's so exciting for George to make her moan. To let her enjoy him intensely.
His tongue is gently pleasuring her between her legs. Every now and then he pushes his tongue inside her.
Slowly a finger also slides in her. "I feel like I've made you very aroused." I will make you enjoy it even more. His finger starts to move rhythmically in her together with his warm tongue between her legs, Elena can't help but moan louder. A warm, intense wave flows through her body and becomes more and more intense until she reaches her climax.
George looks up and smiles. "Well done, beautiful." He takes off his pants and underwear and carefully presses his lid against Elena. "Hopefully you're ready for this now." And George gently slides himself into Elena. Elena and George moan at the same time. Elena feels how rhythmically he thrusts into her. First slowly and then a little faster. 'You feel wonderful around me Elena. I can't get enough of this.' "Take me whenever you want George," Elena moans. George starts thrusting even harder until he can no longer control himself and reaches his climax, moaning. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you, princess."