The File

***George's pov***

George enjoys Elena's presence in his penthouse. Elena is sitting outside on the balcony. The morning sun shines softly on her face. It has been almost 1.5 years since George first met Elena. From the moment her eyes met his, he felt a soft spot for her.

George walks outside towards Elena and sits next to her. He gently strokes the locks of hair from Elena's face. He sees her blush at his touch. George loves Elena's flushed cheeks. He enjoys that he can make Elena blush with just a little touch. She is so soft, pure and innocent.

Together they enjoy the warm rays of sunshine and the gentle wind on their faces. George runs his hand over Elena's hair, stands up and gives her a kiss on the top of her head. Elena looks up and smiles at him.

George walks to the first floor of his penthouse towards his workspace. He opens the drawer containing all his employees' files. Everything is neatly sorted by name except for Elena, who is at the very front of his drawer full of files.

George takes her file. The file also contains the contract she signed to work for him for at least two years.
George takes the contract and smiles. Without the contract, she probably wouldn't be here now, George thinks. George walks downstairs with the contract in his hand.

When he gets back downstairs he sees Elena still sitting in exactly the same beautiful way as before. The sun's rays are still on her face and she is visibly enjoying the sun. The wind gently blows a few strands of hair in front of her face. George smiles when he sees how she enjoys this place. He places the contract on the kitchen table. That's for later. What he has to discuss with Elena may well lead to something. Positive, but also certainly negative. First let's go outside again and enjoy being with Elena. The contract will come later.