Punishment

5:00 PM. The day was long. Mr. Smith and Elena have not spoken since. Elena shuts down her laptop and grabs her bag to leave. Normally Elena wishes Mr. Smith a nice evening. But she hasn't seen him in his office for the last hour. Tomorrow is another day. As long as she doesn't see him, he can't punish her for the look she gave him.

Elena steps into the elevator. The elevator bell sounds as she reaches the ground floor. The elevator doors open slowly. She is in a hurry and wants to get out of the elevator quickly. Something blocks her way out and she bumps into something hard. 'Shit.' Elena says softly. She looks up to what or who she has just encountered. 'A, a, a, a, a. Where do you think you're going?'. She looks up into Mr. Smith's intimidating eyes.
"Sorry Geor...Mr Smith." Elena corrects herself. Mr. Smith walks into the elevator, causing Elena to have to walk backwards back into the elevator. 'Did you call me George now? Should I punish you more? You put me to work Elena... And extra work is exactly what I can't use this week.' George presses Elena against the wall of the elevator. Elena looks at the ground. Mr. Smith puts his fingers under Elena's chin and lifts her chin. His head leans forward slightly close to her face. "Maybe I should also make you pay for giving me extra work, Elena."

The elevator arrives back at the floor of Mr. Smith's office. Mr. Smith places his hand on Elena's lower back and pushes her out of the elevator. So he leads her to his office.
Once in his office, Mr. Smith closes the door. He takes a key from his pocket and locks the door. They are both locked in his office. "So now you can only get out when you deserve it, Elena. And this could be a long evening for you." Elena is shocked. She didn't expect this. Because of the locked the door, she panics slightly. Mr. Smith walks up to her. Elena takes a few steps back. "No, no, no. We're not running away lady." Mr. Smith says in a stern tone. Mr. Smith comes closer and unbuttons the belt of his pants. He slowly pulls his belt out of his pants as he comes closer to Elena and looks at her intently. “This is for the look you gave me that I never want to see from you again. Certainly not during work.'

Elena is pretty sure what time it is when she sees the belt in his hand. He's not going to spank me with it, is he?!? Elena rushes to the other side of his desk. "I told you not to run away from me Elena. This will cost you one more."
'No don't do that! I don't want this!' Elena shouts.
'I have to teach you your lesson. And we signed something, remember?! You can run away Elena, but I'll get you anyway."

Mr. Smith approaches and Elena quickly runs away from him again. 'There are already two extra. Elena, don't make it so difficult for yourself!' Mr. Smith comes close again and when Elena wants to sprint again she feels a firm grip around her waist. He pushes her forward with her chest on his desk. Lifts her dress up a bit, exposing her buttocks. The thong she wears doesnt cover anything.
'No no no. Please, I don't want this. I do not want this!'. Elena tries to escape his grip. Almost an impossible attempt. Mr. Smith seems to have no trouble keeping her is his grip. Mr. Smith bites his lower lip. Elena's breath hitches as she feels the first hit of the belt on her buttocks. 'Four more Elena! Three for the look you gave me and two for running away. I warned you.'
*slap* that was the next one. Elena groans. It certainly doesn't feel good, but she has the idea that he is holding back a little bit.
*Slap* another one. Now the pain is starting to get a little more intense. "Please stop!"
"Sorry Elena, but you need to know who's in charge here."
*slap* "Ouch!" Elena's eyes become watery. Not just because of the pain. But also because of the humiliation she feels. Mr. Smith sees that Elena is holding back her tears.
"I'll make the last one a little easier for you." George throws his belt on the ground and with a flat hand he gives her the last slap on her buttocks. Elena cringes.
Gently, Mr. Smith slides his fingers over Elena's buttocks. His fingers slowly slide down between her legs. Elena lets out a soft moan. Her head is working overtime. She hates him right now because of the humiliation. But she still feels attracted to him and the light touch between her legs makes her feel  warm. In this moment, she feels every emotion mixed together.
Mr. Smith gently lifts her to her feet. Elena looks away from him. 'Don't look away from me Elena. You signed up for this yourself.'
"Yes Mr. Smith." Elena sighs in despair. "I'll maken it up to you. I am dropping one sanction. But I'll take you with me for the final sanction." Elena nods shy