George

***George's POV***

I unlock the door and guide Elena outside. When I put my hand on her back I notice that she flinches, but she doesn't say a word.
It's quite painful to see her like this. It seems like she is afraid of me and wants to be as far away from me as possible. Anyone can be afraid of me, but not Elena! I would prefer to have her close to me. I want to reassure her and apologize, but she needs to know that I am the boss and that I do not accept such behavior. She will have to bite the bullet, and so will I, for a while.

We arrived at the garage where I parked the car. I open the door for Elena. She sits down carefully and I can see that she is trying to hide the pain she is having while sitting. During the car ride I see that Elena has difficulty staying in the same position. Due to the firm taps on her buttocks, I can imagine that it is a bit sensitive. When she carefully tries to adopt a different sitting position, I gently place my hand on her knee. "If you hadn't run away from me, I would have only had to spank you three times." I can't help but secretly chuckle. Elena can't laugh about it. She rolls her eyes and looks out the window. That look again! But I think I've punished her enough today. If I want her to stay near me, I'll just have to leave it at that this time. So I pretend I didn't just notice her rolling her eyes.

I park the car in the garage underneath the apartment complex where I live. I open the car door for Elena and I offer her my hand to help her out of the car. I see that she is unsure whether she should take my hand. When she decides to put her hand in mine, I help her out of the car. "Come beautiful, we're here." Elena looks at me questioningly. I see her blushing. How I love that.

When I open the door of my penthouse I am greeted by Anna. My housekeeper. 'Good evening Mr Smith, your clothes have been washed and ironed. A number of suits have been taken to the dry cleaners. Is there anything else I can help you with?'
'Thanks Anna, you can go. Enjoy your evening'
Anna nods and wishes us a nice evening.

'This is your final sanction, Elena. You cook for me, and for yourself, so that I have time to finish some work that I haven't gotten around to.
I guide Elena to the kitchen. There's plenty of stuff there. Open the cupboards and see what you can make. Elena nods. I gently stroke her head and let my hand slide down her locks. Fortunately, I notice that Elena no longer flinches from my touch.

When I'm done with my work, I walk downstairs to the kitchen. It smells delicious. I stand next to her and put my hand on her back. She is startled by my presence. “Shh, it's just me.” I whistle softly in her ear. I notice that she gets goosebumps from me being so close to her. She sighs in relief and secretly smiles a little at me. I have to let her know again that my touches can also be nice. I have to make her want me to touch her again and I think that's slowly starting to happen.
'Smells good Elena. I could get used to seeing you cooking for me.” I place my hand on the top of her head again and gently give her a kiss on the head.
"Thank you Mr. S...George." I wink at her. Hearing my name from her mouth gives me a warm feeling inside. I want to pull her against me, kiss her, pleasure her. I want to do everything for and with her! But I have to rebuild it slowly.

Elena serves the lasagna she made. The first bite is delicious!
The atmosphere during dinner slowly becomes more and more pleasant. I notice that Elena is starting to feel less and less awkward.
When the lasagna is finished, Elena gets up to clear the table. I'll sit for a moment. I watch her intently as she stands in my kitchen. I like it. I get up and walk to Elena. I put my hand on her neck. "Let me help you." Elena smiles at me. Very good, her confidence is coming back. I actually wanted to drag her upstairs right away and make her moan. But I'll have to restrain myself.

The kitchen is spick and span again. I take Elena to the couch to relax. I click on the 'fireplace' with the remote control and pour her a glass of wine. I sit next to her on the couch. I notice her creeping a little closer to me. Well done Elena, come closer. I put my arm around her. I notice she's starting to get tired. I guide her head onto my shoulder. Her eyes slowly close. I stroke her hair and give her a kiss on the top of her head.