Stay

Elena enjoys the sun on her face when George walks towards her again. "Come," he says and extends his hand to her. Elena takes his hand and George pulls her up. "I wanted to show you something."
George puts his hand on Elena's shoulder and guides her towards an staircase on the balcony.
Elena is now used to his touch again. She doesn't shrink anymore. But unfortunately she cannot control her blush.

When they walk up the stairs and reach the top, Elena sees a beautiful swimming pool. By the pool there is a lovely large lounger where at least three people could lie next to each other. Palm trees and flowers are in bloom around the pool. Elena is amazed. 'Wow' is all she manages to say. George squeezes her arm. 'What do you think?' he asks her, smiling. Elena tells how wonderful she finds it.

George looks at her with playful eyes. Quickly, without any effort, he lifts her up and lets her hang above the pool. 'No no no!' Elena screams laughing and clings tightly to George. George laughs. He puts Elena neatly back on the ground. 'It's that you've just completely refreshed yourself in my bathroom otherwise I would have given you a fresh start of the day this way'. Elena giggles and George strokes her hair.

Elena feels his hand on her lower back again. George gently strokes her back. Elena gets goosebumps at his touch. He guides her back down the stairs and ends up at the dining room table. Elena sees her contract on the table. She looks at George with wide eyes. She has been working for him for less than two years. Why would that contact be here?!.
'What why...?' Elena stammers. "Shhh, don't panic." George soothes her. "Sit down for a moment." and he pulls the chair out for Elena. George sits down opposite her with his hands under his chin. He looks at her intently.

Elena was already nervous from seeing her contract, and his piercing gaze doesn't make it any better. "I want to make you a proposal, Elena." George says after a few seconds of silence.
'In the 1.5 years that I have known you now, I have become attached to you. You're doing something to me Elena. I want you to stay here with me in the penthouse.”
Elena can't believe what she's hearing. Her eyes widen. Is this a question? Should she live with him? Of course she wants to live with him! But then she no longer has any privacy from him. And he can sometimes become quite dominant, as she noticed again yesterday. But she also secretly finds that quite attractive about him.

'So?' George breaks her thought.
Before Elena can think about this properly, her heart decides to answer for her. "Okay..." Elena stammered. George has a small smile on his face while he still looks intently at Elena.

George takes her contract and tears it in half. 'We don't need these anymore. Don't worry, that promised bonus will be in your account tomorrow.  He winks at her. He walks over to her and gives her a pat and a kiss on the top of her head. 'Welcome home'.