The Meeting

Elena and Mr. Smith walk together to a rented meeting room at the hotel. 'Ready for?' asks Mr. Smith. Elena nods. "I believe in you Elena." Mr. Smith opens the door to the meeting room and, placing his warm hand on her lower back, he guides Elena into the room. There are three men in the room. The investors. The men greet Elena and Mr. Smith. "You brought an ace to distract us I see Mr. Smith." One of the men says pointing to Elena. Mr Smith jokes: 'Correct, but I can already see that I'm already being exposed.'
Their jokes quickly change in the negotiation. The investors want to invest 800,000 dollar in the company at 6.5 percent of turnover. That doesn't seem entirely fair to Elena if you look at the turnover of recent years. Mr. Smith tries to negotiate for a higher investment. Then Elena sees a good moment to join in the negotiation. The final score: 1 million dollar as an investment at 3.5 percent of the total turnover. Mr. Smith seems impressed by Elena's negotiating skills. When the deal is complete, the men say goodbye to Elena and Mr. Smith. "Next time we'd like to see you alone George." The man winks at Mr. Smith. "This lady is costing us way too much money."

'I'm very impressed Elena. I knew you would be of use to me if I took you with me, but this is really incredible. You are talented!' George puts an arm around Elena's shoulders and presses her against him for a moment. 'Come on, time for dinner. I'll have the champagne ready. We have something to celebrate'.

George and Elena walk to the hotel restaurant. “Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Follow me please'. Mrs. Smith... The thought gives her butterflies in her stomach. George doesn't correct the man. Winks at Elena and puts his arm around her side and then walks with Elena behind the man to their table.

During dinner, Elena and George seem to grow a little closer. Champagne is consumed and a few glasses of wine also. Once dessert has been consumed, it is time to leave the table. Dinner took a long time. Before they go back to the suite, George suggests taking a walk in the park opposite the hotel. It's already dark outside, but a walk is always nice after a dinner. Elena and George enjoy each other's company and the fresh air. The park is located next to a large lake. During the walk they come across a bench with a view over the lake. "Let's sit down for a moment," George suggests. Elena looks out over the water and enjoys the silence, the view and the company of Mr. Smith. Very softly she hears the water slapping against the stones and the sound of some crickets can be heard in the background. Suddenly she feels a warm hand gently stroking a strand of hair along her cheek behind her ear. "You are a special lady Elena." Glad that it's dark, otherwise George would have seen her blush again.
Elena looks at George and smiles at him. "Thank you for everything you've done for me George."
"I like it when you call me by my first name." George says. Elena cautiously feels George's hand on her knee. A warm tingling goes through her body. George gently rubs her thigh. Elena places her hand on his and their fingers intertwine.
'It's getting late. I can sit here for hours but it's time to go back to the suite' George suggests. Elena and George walk slowly through the park back towards the hotel. It's really starting to get quite chilly now and Elena is starting to shiver. George takes off the blazer from his uniform and places it over Elena's shoulders. His arm slides behind her back again. His hand on her side. That's how they arrive at the suite together.