The Takedown!

A/N: Let's go! Two uploads in one day! Hope you enjoy it!

Eraserhead's POV

This kid that Nezu took an interest in is making me wonder if the next couple of years will be stable. I know for a fact that chaos will be everywhere. I don't even want to get in the way. Wait a second...was the kid limping? It looked like he was. Wait! He's quirkless! What if he is being beaten up at school or worse at home? I need to tell Nezu immediately!

"Nezu."

"Yes, Aizawa?"

"That problem child of yours was limping here."

"You noticed that as well."

"It was hard to notice at first but then I thought back...what if it was connected to him being quirkless."

"I might be. I know for a fact that he isn't being abused at home. He loves his mom dearly."

"Well, it might be at school then."

"You might be right. I'll check his school."

"Yeah, I'll ask Naomasa about the school and its records."

"That should work."

Time Skip

Nezu's POV

My oh my...this isn't looking so good for the school. I already have a whole folder filled with quirk discrimination. This school can go straight into jail and close down due to how many teachers are taking part in the discrimination. None of the teachers are helping at all. I bet Aizawa already has something about Thai as well. I must start on a case on hsi at once. Thank goodness it seemed like he wanted to become my protege or else what could have happened at that school? I don't even want to think about it. He is just like me I guess. Being discriminated against for something you don't have. Now let's start this case. It should pretty much rule in Midoriya's favor due to my being involved. I'll keep this in the lay low and continue his education here. Those discriminatory people will get justice.

Time Skip

Breaking News

Aldera Junior High officially closed down due to reports of quick discrimination, bullying that wasn't stopped, child neglect, and child abuse. Many teachers and former students are awaiting trial and will soon receive a course of action. Many former students have reported these actions but never were able to before this. Tune in next time for more information about this case.

My job is done! With the help of Tsukauchi and Aizawa, I was able to knock the school out. Midoriya is free to go!

Izuku's POV

What just happened? My school closed down? How did this happen and did they say quirk discrimination? Oh no! Nezu saw my limp! Oh well, I guess? My school deserved it. I wonder what will happen to Bakugo? Not my business. At least I have somewhere to go to for school. My mom agreed after some consideration so I am beyond the moon right now! I can't believe I'm going to my dream school this early!

A/N; This was a short chapter because I wanted to include Izuku's school closing so it wouldn't interfere with the timeline later. The teachers and people in the school deserved what they got! I wish in the anime and manga that happened and Nezu found out there as well. Oh well. Gummi, out!