The Analytical License Exam

A/N: I promised it and it's here! Hope you guys like it!

Izuku's POV

Today is the analytical exam! I'm pretty nervous for this one as well. I'm going with Nezu again. I hope I pass!

Time Skip to after the exam

Honestly, it was pretty easy. I guess my analysis notebooks did come in handy for once! I got around 97 out of 100. I got around 5 points higher than Nezu and he is currently in shock right now!

Time Skip to a frozen principal who still hasn't snapped out of his shock

Finally, he snapped out of it! He was scaring me for a second there.

"Midoriya! This is amazing! You are now an analytical provisional hero!" says Nezu.

"Yeah! I'm very happy to tell everyone at UA and my mom especially!"

We head back on the bus and head back to UA and start going to the staff room.

Third Person POV

"I wonder how Midoriya is doing?" asks Snipe. It is currently the question on everyone's minds.

"Yeah, I hope the little listener is doing well!" says Present Mic.

Creak!

"We have come back staff!" says Nezu.

"Guess what everyone!" says Midoriya, "I passed it! I'm officially an analytical provisional hero!"

"That's amazing!" "I knew you could do it, kid." "YEAH, little listener!"

Many choruses of great jobs were sent around the room that day celebrating Izuku's success. The funniest part of the night had yet to come though!

"He passed with a score 5 points higher than mine scoring 97 out of 100!" says Nezu.

To say everyone was shocked was an understatement.

"I knew those notebooks of your kid were not a waste of time," says Eraserhead.

"That's what I thought," says Midoriya.

"That is also the highest score in history as well!" says Nezu.

"Ok, now that is crazy!" says Ectoplasm.

"Shall we keep celebrating?" says Midnight.

They kept partying till it was time for Izuku to head home for the night. When he arrived, his mom was very surprised and so happy he was an official provisional hero with an analytical license now.

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter! I might add another one today. Who knows. Anyways, Gummi, out!