The Beginning of the First Day of UA

A/N: Hi guys! Long time no read! Just wanted to add another chapter and check how my readers are doing! Hope the challenge is keeping you all busy!

Izuku's POV

It is officially the first day of school today! I can't wait! I'm Nezu's personal student, co-teaching with All Might (who I have now forgiven), and am a provisional analyst hero! Ahhhhhh! Pinch me! OWWWWW! Author-San! What are you doing?!

Time Skip to later at UA before Izuku finds out who I am and breaks the fourth wall again! (I swear! It's expensive to fix the fourth wall!)

I'm finally at UA! Oh! I see that girl with the gravity quirk again. I have so many questions to ask her! I know she is Ochaco Uraraka! She has a zero-gravity quirk, but after seeing her in action at the exams, it seems there is more to her quirk than just making something weightless. I'll have to tell her later. She is in Class 1-A after all! I got her name and quirk from the files Nezu-sensei gave me as an assignment. I needed to fill in who's who and figure out if they were suitable for their classes. I still can't believe they trust me to do that much! Oh! It seems she's falling!

"Gotcha!"

"Oh! Thank you!" says Uraraka.

"You're welcome!"

"My name is Ochaco Uraraka! What is your name?"

"I am Izuku Midoriya!"

"Nice to meet you Midoriya! I need to get to class now! We don't need to be late on our first day of school, do we?"

"Nope, anyways, see you later!"

"Bye!"

She's nice! I bet she'll be surprised when she sees me again but in my hero costume!

A/N: This is Izuku's Hero Costume! He has a computer hidden in the right side of his sleeve and has green bunny ears on his hood! Looks like the one from the anime/ manga! He has a couple for daggers and a baton that is electrified. (Credit to goes to owner)

I don't have to wear my outfit during school. I just have to wear it when I am on duty or when I technically am in business. The last few days in Nezu's lessons have just been me fixing up my hero lessons, studying the students who are in the new hero classes, and starting an analysis business. My business is going pretty well and I go by Deku on there as well since I have my license now. Oh! Here's Nezu's office! Must have been thinking about all of this all the way here!

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" says a familiar voice.

"Hello Nezu-sensei!"

"Hello Izuku! How are you?"

"I am good! I happened to bump into Ochaco Uraraka while walking here! She is pretty nice!"

"That is good to hear! Now today's plans consist of the opening ceremony and the tour around the school! Eraserhead's class isn't going to be coming as usual due to an assessment they will be taking. Eraserhead usually expels a student or two on the first day."

"Oh yeah! He expelled his whole class last year, didn't he?"

"He did! Now, I understand you will be paying from the vents and watching Aizawa's class right?"

"I will!"

The one exciting thing that was introduced to me in the last few days at school was the vents. I have a small figure, so I can crawl through them and sneak through them! I gave Midnight and Present Mic a jump scare one time when I came out of them!

"Good! Now get to work!"

A/N: HAHAHAHAHA! You have to wait for another chapter to see what happens to Class 1-A! Izuku is definitely going to rein down some chaos next chapter!

Ahem! Author-San, you know me too well!

AHHH! Izuku! What are you doing here?! You are breaking the fourth wall!

I just wanted to see my favorite Author-San! I also wanted to tell the readers that a certain pervert will be expelled for sure next chapter! I already read his files and saw the many assault charges he has on his file! I only accepted him in the class so I could send him to jail for what he did!

Oh...well if it's about the pervert, I'll accept! Are you going to be doing anything with Bakugo?

Definitely! He has a whole prank war coming his way! He also has a lot of chaos coming his way as well!

Well, that'll be funny! Now...SHOO! Go back to your world and continue your job of spying on Class 1-A!

Jeez! Ok, ok! I'll go! Bye, readers!

Bye, Izuku! Anyway, hope you guys like this chapter and whatever just happened! Gummi, out! ("Now to fix the fourth wall," I mumble.)