Introductions

A/N: Hey guys! Been a while... sorry for not updating for a while. I have been studying for my final exams and I just got time just now. Hope you enjoy it!

Izuku's POV

Everyone is just staring at me and it's starting to creep me out. Bakugo seems to be rethinking his life choices right here and it looks like he's about to burst.

"Deku! What the heck! Why is your sorry butt in UA!?" Bakugo yells.

Yeah...I knew that was coming. What do I say? Oh! I know!

"Nezu thought my analysis was a great thing and he wanted me to expand on that. That's how I became his student. Becoming his student also meant that I could learn how to be a hero since it has been my dream!"

"You're just a useless, quirkless Deku! How did that rat let you in!"

"I would watch your words Bakugo. That 'rat' is my sensei and I won't let just anyone say anything about him."

"Tch."

"Anyways...I hope you have a great day fellow students! I will be seeing you in your lessons!"

"Hai!"

"Bye Midoriya-sensei!" says a certain engine leg person.

"Ah, you don't need to call me that!"

"Of course, we need to. You will be our sensei!"

"You can just call me Deku or Midoriya. Whatever suits you best!"

"Ok, Midoriya."

"Well, I have to get going! Just know that I will be watching and observing!"

"Totally not creepy," said a guy with a black lightning bolt in his hair.

Nezu's POV (Been a while since I did his POV)

Seems like Izuku is doing well! He seems to have met Bakugo and established dominance! I wonder what more will come out of this. I hope Izuku has the information for his assignment though. As for that grape though, he is going to be expelled. I'll get the papers for expelling ready.

Time Skip to inside Class 1-A

Third Person POV

Everyone cleaned up and changed back into their uniforms and our pink alien friend decided to get to know each other more. She proposed the idea of announcing and introducing each other.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves!"

"That is a good idea!" says our robot engine friend.

"Bonjour à tous! My name is Yuga Aoyama! My quirk is Navel Laser! I love cheese and everything sparkly!"

"I'm Mina Ashido, but just call me Mina! My quirk is Acid! I love dancing and romance novels!"

"I'm Tsuyu Asui. Just call me Tsu. My quirk is Frog. I like my siblings and playing with them."

"My name is Tenya Iida. It is a pleasure to meet all of you. My quirk is Engine. I love learning new things!"

"My name is Ochaco Uraraka! My quirk is Zero gravity! I love the Space Hero: Thirteen and Mochi!"

"My name is Mashirao Ojiro! My quirk is tail! I like doing martial arts!"

"My name is Denki Kaminari! My quirk is Electrification! I love girls!"

"My name is Eijirou Kirishima! My quirk is Hardening! I love manly things!"

"My name is Ko-uj-i K-o-da. My quirk is Anivoice. I love animals, especially rabbits."

"My name is Rikidou Satou! My quirk is Sugar Rush! I love baking!"

"My name is Mezou Shouji. My quirk is Dupli-Arms. I love my friends."

"My name is Kyouka Jiro. My quirk is Earphone Jack. I like playing my instruments."

"My name is Hanta Sero! My quirk is Tape! I like being social and reading comics!"

"My name is Fumikage Tokoyami. My quirk is Dark Shadow. I like hard rock."

"My name is Tooru Hagakure! My quirk is Invisibility! I love being social and having fun!"

"Name's Bakugo Katsuki extra's! My quirk is Explosion!"

"Hitoshi Shinso. Brainwashing. Cats and sleeping."

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu! I am happy to be acquainted with you all and I hope we can become friends! My quirk is Creation and I like studying and reading up on the anatomy of anything basically."

Izuku's POV

I guess Bakugo hasn't changed a bit. I might have to talk to Hound Dog about that later.

20 minutes later

And now, Bakugo is supposed to go to therapy twice a week along with anger management classes. If he doesn't change, he'll be kicked out by the end of the school year. 

A/N: And that is a wrap, folks! I was going to publish this yesterday, but I was too tired to do it. I did it now and I finished! That last part with the introductions took a hella long time! I hope the OC challenge is going well! I still haven't seen any artwork though 🙁. I will update tomorrow! Gummi, out!