Izuku meets Class 1-A!

A/N: I finally repaired the fourth wall! That was such a headache! I wanted to add a new chapter today because it is my birthday and I am just bored to death! I hope you enjoy this!

Izuku's POV

I finally got to the training grounds and it seemed like Mr. Aizawa was scolding them about taking so long in the locker rooms.

Third Person POV

"You all took 10 minutes in the bathroom! A villain could have taken all the civilians captive at that time! Next time, you all better be out here in 5 minutes or else!" says Aizawa.

"Yes sir!" says everyone.

"Now you will all take a quirk assessment. "

"But sir, what about the orientation, we are going to miss it!" says a certain pink-cheeked girl.

A certain purple-haired boy is getting scared at the thought of a quirk assessment.

(A/N: Instead of Izuku, Hitoshi Shinso got in. You'll get to know more about Shinso in time.)

"Being a hero means you can't waste time on orientation and silly talks! I have three years to make you fine pro-heroes. UA allows me to do whatever I want with my classes and we are not forced to go with any traditions. Bakugo, you managed to get the highest score on the entrance exam. What was your furthest throw in Junior High with a softball?

"67 meters, I think," says Bakugo.

"Take this ball and try doing it with your quirk."

Bakugo takes the ball and says, "DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"He really screamed die," says a certain ear jack-lobed girl.

"Seems like it!" says an alien-looking girl.

"All of you need to know your capabilities and what you need to achieve to ever become good pro-heroes," says Aizawa.

Aizawa shows the recorder...705.2 meters.

Everyone gasps!

Everyone starts chattering and exclaiming things and then a certain alien-looking girl exclaims, "This is going to be so much fun!"

"So this looks like fun, huh? You think this is all play and games, well you are in for a reality punch if you think that. You all are idiots if you think that. Today you will be going through 8 physical tests that will show your potential. The person who comes in last doesn't have any and will therefore be expelled."

Everyone says, "HUH!"

"Get to it!"

Time Skip to after the eight tests

Izuku's POV

Seems like Mr. Aizawa killed these "poor" children! It looks like fun. I wonder how the sound-oriented quirked people didn't hear me yet. They need more awareness training. I should make my grand entrance! I'll make it as dramatic as possible! I bet Nezu-Sensei is watching this! Seems like Mineta, the grape-haired pervert, is in the 20th palace with Yaoyorozu, a smart intellectual girl in 1st place. It also seems like the pervert is on a rampage.

"I still haven't touched Yaoyorozu bo-," Mineta was cut off by Izuku shutting his mouth up and making him go unconscious.

"Thanks, Izuku," says Aizawa while the class is still in shock by what just happened.

"Who are you!" says everyone.

"You look like someone who is our age!"

"What's your name?"

"Who exactly are you?"

This goes on till Aizawa scares them with his quirk.

"Now I think Izuku is going to explain who he is."

"Right! My name is Izuku Midoriya, hero name, Deku! I am Nezu's personal student and am a first year just like you! I just happened to get my license earlier due to circumstances! I will also be your heroics teacher this year alongside All Might!"

Everyone is surprised and screams, "WHAT!!!"

A/N: That's all for today, everyone! I hope the OC challenge is going well! I haven't seen anything yet though! I hope they are just taking a bit longer due to the requests that I put in! That's all folks, and Gummi, out!