Battle Trial...Against Who!?!

A/N: Hi guys! I finally had the time to make this chapter and stopped procrastinating! Thanks for the 5K reads as well! Hope you all like it!

Izuku's POV

So today, apparently I'm teaching Class 1-A. They better be ready for what is coming for them. They better not step out of line. I know for a sure fact it's going to be interesting though. I hope Nezu watches it over the camera. He really enjoyed what I did at the quirk assessment.

Flashback to Nezu laughing maniacally

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh my god! Izuku, you were amazing out there just being suspicious and all! You better do that next time as well. Their looks were priceless when you said that you're in their year," says Nezu.

"Yeah! I was looking for that reaction from you and them! I for sure will be repeating that the next time I see them!" I say.

Back to the present with Izuku having a special surprise for everyone

I am so excited! I have a great plan for what to do in today's lesson! I already have All Might's, Nezu's, and Mr. Aizawa's permission, so this will be priceless!

Izuku walks up to the 1-A door and sees All Might talking to himself mumbling about what he should do to make a dramatic entrance.

Seriously...what does this guy think he is doing? Never mind, I'll just go on ahead without him.

He opens the door and walks in without anyone noticing and then begins to speak.

"Hey guys! How are all of you doing?"

"AHHH!"

"What?"

"Where did you come from Midoriya-sensei?" says Iida.

"Nope, it's either Midoriya or Deku. You are making me feel old at this point. To answer your question, I came through the door. You just didn't see or hear me. You sound users need to amp up your training if you didn't hear me as well."

"I heard All Might outside of the door, but I didn't seem to hear you Midoriya," says Jiro.

"I have trained to be extremely quiet with the hero path I'm going on."

"That makes sense," says Jiro.

"Now for today's less-," Izuku was cut off by All Might's hilarious entrance.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" says All Might.

"You are late, All Might."

"HUH!? WHEN DID YOU GET HERE YOUNG MIDORIYA?"

"I got here about five minutes ago to you talking about how you enter the class."

"OH. NOW, HEROES ALSO NEED TO LOOK GOOD WHILE SAVING PEOPLE AND YOUR COSTUMES WILL DO JUST THAT!"

"Well class, we will be going to Ground B for a battle trial! Meet us there! You have five minutes!"

Everyone soon got there and came out in fashion.

"YOU ALL LOOK AMAZING AND NOW ONTO THE TRAINING!"

"You will all be going against me."

...

"HAH!"

"You heard me right!"

"Are you sure about this Midoriya?" says Iida.

"Yes, I am sure. Now, I will give you all 10 minutes to make a strategy and let you all get inside. You will take care of a bomb and if I touch it, I win. If you all somehow knock me out or wrap me in this capture tape, you will win. This is practice, so don't feel bad if you are taken out. I will also have tape that I can use to wrap you all up. Time starts now!"

Time Skip to Izuku thinking of the many strategies he has stored for situations like these

Oh! I'm so excited for this! I will kick their butts and hand them right to their face! I want to see their faces when it happens! The one I'm excited for though is All might! I'll show him what a quirkless person can do!

So, the game began. Izuku started walking in and started using his strategy he made for groups. He went into the building and started taking out people left and right. He took out all the people who rely on sound and/or are short range people. This took out half the class leaving all the long range people. This included Todoroki, Kaminari, Bakugo, Iida, Aoyama and a couple of others.

Todoroki launched a full ice barrage at Izuku, but it was dodged. Izuku then snuck up behind Todoroki and knocked him out. Iida came right at him but was shot down with Izuku taking his leg and slamming him into the ground. Aoyama got a tummy ache and passed out from quirk exhaustion. Kaminari shot his highest voltage, but it was evaded by Izuku due to how easy it was to dodge. At that point the only people left were Bakugo and Izuku. Bakugo just started swearing a lot of words and then started with a right hook and shot a blast at Izuku. Izuku saw this coming and used his weak spot to knock him down and then knock him unconscious. His weak spot was his left side, due to it not being covered up properly. Izuku tied all of them up.

"M-MIDORIYA WI-N-NS!"

This ended the exercise.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I will be posting another one next week due to being really busy this weekend. I don't know if I'm doing well on the fight scenes! Help me! Ignoring my existential crisis...anyways, hope I see some OC's soon. I get if you are busy and all, but I will be starting another book next week around this time! Hope you guys stayed tuned in for that! Thanks for the 5K and Gummi, out!