ʙᴇɪɴɢ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴇғғᴀʙʟᴇ ʜᴜʙʙʏs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ:

-Sometimes people would wonder if you are their daughter judging how short you are compared to those two giants. Besides, with your 'baby' face that makes you look like a child, you become one of the wonders among people.

-But when people find out that you are actually in a polygamy relationship with Crowley and Aziraphale, they surely surprise like hell.

-Those celestials being very protective of you claiming that you are very precious to them, although they actually think you are cute with how short you are to reach high places or try to kiss their cheeks or lips.

-Other than that, claiming that people will talk bad about you being in love with two older men or miss understanding with your height that makes you look like their child

-Overall, you just let it go and enjoy your life as long as they are with you.

-Crowley being the tallest one in the relationship always teases your height and often calls you Nightingale claiming it is the smallest and shortest bird. Although there are actually many other short and small birds out there. He wanted to say that you are beautiful and cute but ended up saying that you are small and short instead.

-While Aziraphale.. Oh, Aziraphale's heart always flutters when he sees you bounce around the bookshop with new book in your hands in an attempt to show him your new book or when you need him to reach something in a high place. He's always encouraged or praised you whenever you're feeling a bit down.

-But squealing like a fan girl silently when you try to reach his hands for comfort or just want to play his hands

-Back to Crowley, he always picks you up and kisses your cheek or lips or forehead while you struggle to release yourself from his hold. You look like a koala looking at the way you are clinging to him with your legs dangling on his waist. He doesn't mind as he finds it quite adorable.

-Crowley is not that type of person? demons? who shows PDA in public but when it comes to you holding his hands when walking together in the park he openly lets you hold his hands.

-While Aziraphale is the opposite, he is often the first person to seek your hands. He likes to play with your hands or just compared how big his hands are with yours. Often caresses your hand without realizing it whenever he holds your hand.

-When it comes to sleep, you are the middle person who will be embraced by both celestials. Them being big on the bed will embrace you with their arms making you look small between them.

-Crowley mostly the one who will hug your stomach while Aziraphale is the one who will hug you and Crowley, showing that he is a cuddle person in this relationship.

-Overall, they are good husbands