Grumpy Star [Ineffable hubbys x Toddler fem! reader]

Summary: Little Star is not feeling well, what can the two celestial dads do for little Star to return to normal?.

Warning: Ineffable hubbys is everything. No episode 6 allow, sick reader, chicken porridge, cuddle, fluff, love, Aziraphale can cook better than Crowley, sweet, Aziraphale is Papa, Crowley is Daddy, miracle there, miracle here,

As usual, I'm sorry if there are any wrong sentences or typos or grammatical mistakes, please forgive me and again English is not my first language, so I try to improve my language and writing in this way.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Rise and shine, my star. wake up, Papa make your favorite breakfast" Aziraphale chimed as he opened the curtains of your room, letting the sun come in to brighten your room.

You groaned uncomfortably at the interruption of your sleep before pulling the blanket over your face. Hiding your face from the light shining on your warm face. Sweat covering your body as your body seemed to shiver under the blanket. Aziraphale smiled before he took a seat on your bed.

"come on, love. You don't want your dad to finish your favorite pancakes, do you?" Aziraphale said.

You were just silent and still in that position without even looking at Aziraphale. Your body shivered with chill and warmth in your body. Aziraphale frowned at the lack of reaction from you. Usually you would wake up excited as soon as he mentioned your favorite breakfast but now you seemed like you didn't normally do it.

You seem wrong. Aziraphale started holding out his hand to pull your blanket. As soon as his fingers touched and pulled the blanket that covered you, he was shocked when he discovered your condition.

Your face is pale, your body is shaking and full of sweat. You still closed your eyes as your breathing seemed to be panting. Aziraphale's face began to change. He started to touch your head but when his skin touched your dampened skin, he pulled his hand back. Your skin is hot and cold at the same time, that's why you're shivering. Aziraphale began to be concerned with your conditions.

"my dear, you... You are sick" Aziraphale said with great concern.

It is normal for humans if they have a fever but for you who was born with a miracle by two celestial being not to mentioned that you are half demon and half angel, it is quite impossible for you to feel sick.

"just- just hold on, papa will come back to you later, okay?" Aziraphale assured before he rushed out of the door.

Crowley who is sleeping sprawled on the sofa did not notice his husband rushing to the kitchen to retrieve a cloth and a basin filled with water. Aziraphale stopped his walk when he noticed that Crowley was still sleeping after being woken by him a thousand times that morning.

He grumbled and ignored his sleeping demon to go to your room. He opened the door again but this time slowly and with any noise as he knows that you are not in the mood for that. He put the basin filled with water on the table next to your bed before he dipped the cloth into the basin and squeezed it to leave it wet and folded it before placing it on your forehead.

You flinched at the sudden coldness before relaxing and letting the cold seep into your warm skin. You sighed heavily. Even your breath is warm.

Aziraphale rubbed your hair gently. "don't move too much, dear. You must rest to be healthy. I'll tell daddy to bring you medicine while I cook chicken porridge for you"

You grumbled with approval before snuggling into your thick blanket for comfort. Aziraphale sends you a sympathetic look before he gets up and walks downstairs to the kitchen. Before he went to the kitchen, he managed to wake up Crowley, who was still sleeping and didn't think about the world, finally woke up from his slumber. Maybe him being a snake requires a good enough sleep.