ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ (ᴄʀᴏᴡʟᴇʏ x ғᴇᴍ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴀᴢɪʀᴀᴘʜᴀʟᴇ)

Summary; Nothing lasts forever, right?

Warning: IT’s Ineffable Hubbys, we love them.. episode 6 spoiler, heavy angst, betrayal, hurt,
reader is an angel, it is episode 6 so you know what happened, I don’t know whether to
make it platonic or not but it’s up to you.

As usual, I'm sorry if there are any wrong sentences or typos or grammatical mistakes, please forgive me and again English is not my first language, so I try to improve my language and writing in this way.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
“ what’s that lovely human expression? Oh, yes! Hold that thought” Aziraphale chuckled
lightly.

You and Crowley watched his unusual beaming self with confused engraved both of your
face. Aziraphale grinned widely.

“ You see, i- i have some incredibly good news to give you both.” Aziraphale said, grinning.

Crowley raised his eyebrows. “ Really?”

" what's the good news?" you cocked your head to the side slightly.

Aziraphale grinned cheerfully, impatient to tell the good news to his two partners. His mind
repeatedly replayed his conversation with Metatron a moment ago. “ I umm..So, Umm..The Metatron, you know,i don’t think he’s a bad fellow…Well, he said, umm, that Gabriel obviously hadn’t worked out..” Aziraphale laughed before continued. “ as Supreme Archangel and Commander of the Heavenly Host, and he asked who i thought should take over in Heaven now that Gabriel was gone. And i said..”

You both continued to listen to his ramblings about his conversation between Metatron. The way he told you both that the good news was related to the position in Heaven but the next thing he said, made your expressions change as soon as he mentioned something that left Crowley in disbelief. Something the both of you need to listen to carefully and twice.

You glanced at Crowley who had wide eyes and mouth agape looking at Aziraphale,
speechless.

“ He said what?” Crowley replied, his face instantly changed.

Sensing the tense situation, you reached for Crowley's right hand hoping to calm him down.

Aziraphale grinned while pointing his thumb at Crowley. “ He said i could appoint you to be
an angel. You could come back to Heaven and.. And everything, like the old times. Only
even nicer” Aziraphale giggled.

Crowley shuffled his feet, eyes still focusing on Aziraphale. “ Right. And you told him just
where he could stick it, then?”

“not at all” Aziraphale replied, simply.

Crowley started fuming in displeasure.” Oh, we’re better than that, you’re better than that, Angel! You don’t need them. I certainly don't need them! Look, they asked me to back to Hell, i said no. I’m just not gonna be joining their team. Neither should you”

Aziraphale looked at him in disbelief. “ But.. Well, obviously you said no to Hell, your’re the
bad guys. But Heaven… Well it’s the side of the Truth, of Light. Of God.” Aziraphale replied.

You clinched your jaw after hearing what Aziraphale said. This is over the limit. No,
Aziraphale never said that about Crowley being a bad guy. You can only be silent and witness this tense situation. Crowley, as an Angel? What- why does Aziraphale want Crowley to become an Angel again? It's not like you don't like that, but why now does Aziraphale want to side with Heaven after all you've been through? Is that what he and Metatron were talking about? Make Crowley an Angel?

Thinking about this makes you uncomfortable. After everything that happened during Armageddon, Heaven and Hell tried to destroy your lives. What's the point if we don't cooperate with them but we side with them just because of a position offered? Is what you all do just for nothing?

Crowley, whose feelings were getting worse at the replied, glared at Aziraphale sharply.
“ When Heaven ends life here on Earth, it’ll be just as dead as if Hell ended it.” Crowley said
slowly.

You turned your gaze on Crowely. Unconscious hand stroked his hand.