sʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ² (sʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Summary: When one stunned them, another was also stunned with them

Warning: It's Sherlock he's smart. Odd behavior, reader is Sherlock 2.0 but more weird, Dead body, awkwardness, fluff, shyness, reader personality based on Miss Sherlock from HBO, Dhani character is me.

As usual, I'm sorry if there are any wrong sentences or typos or grammatical mistakes, please forgive me and again English is not my first language, so I try to improve my language and writing in this way.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Edith Kingsley, 30 years old was found dead in his home with an explosion in his stomach. He was found by his maid this morning" Lestrade explained to Sherlock and John as they entered the morgue.

John nodded while Sherlock had no reaction but his eyes were focused on the two body bags on the table in front of him. Lestrade went to one of the body bags and looked at Sherlock and John.

"Now, I don't expect you two to be surprised by the condition of this body, but just a warning. The condition of this body is quite unpleasant judging by the impact of the explosion in her stomach, causing his stomach to have a big hole" Lestrade warned them both. His finger was already on the zipper of the bag.

"we've been through enough" Sherlock muttered.

John loosened his collar a little and nodded in agreement. Lestrade nodded, without hurrying unzipped the body bag. John and Lestrade were stunned as they laid their eyes on the contents of the body bag.

There lay a woman who was Sherlock's age with a dark brown trench coat while her hand was placed on her stomach. Her peaceful face made them confused. Lestrade let out a short breath.

"Y/n! " Lestrade snapped at the woman firmly.

The woman in question was startled and woke up. Her dull eyes looked around before falling on Lestrade. She let out a heavy sigh while smiling a little.

"Morning.. or should I say afternoon? or night?" You said then got up and sat down not taking your eyes off Lestrade.

"How many times have I told you not to sleep in a body bag? It's been 3 times you've done this. I swear to god, if anything happens to you, this body bag is what you'll put in" Lestrade massaged the bridge of his nose.

"Then you should put my name on this body bag because I can legally book this body bag" You scratched your head and let out a small yawn.

"For god's sake, Y/n. Get down now" Lestrade commanded you.

You groaned in protest and got out of the body bag and got off the table and patted and rubbed your dark brown trench coat to remove the wrinkles with both of your hands.

"What are you doing here, Y/n? Didn't I give you time off to recover your broken hand?" Lestrade said, tired of your behavior.

"My hand is okay, I came here to open the cement but I got distracted and was invited by myself to come in here" You said idly.

You still didn't notice the other two men who were with you as your focus was only on Lestrade. John and Sherlock seem to be observing your and Lestrade's conversation oddly. In their minds there is only one question which is 'who is this woman?'. Lestrade's situation around this woman is like a father scolding his daughter.

"Are you messing with the dead here?" Lestrade started to get panicked as he walked towards the other body bag. Body bag that contains a real corpse.

He unzipped the body bag and observed the body to find what you had done to the body but found nothing.