ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ( ᴄʀᴏᴡʟᴇʏ x ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ғᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Summary: when he can't let go of you

Warning: IT'S CROWLEY! OF COURSE WE LOVE HIM, human reader, heavy Angst, sad, bomb, taking a place where 1941, Crowley rescues Aziraphale from being shot by Nazi spies, death reader but alive reader, broken, sad, hurt, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, dark themes? Major injuries.

As usual, I'm sorry if there are any wrong sentences or typos or grammatical mistakes, please forgive me and again English is not my first language, so I try to improve my language and writing in this way.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You always find it charming when Crowley being all shy and awkward around you who is a human who doesn't have any privileges like he is a Demon. He has a miracle which you find quite fascinating while you are just a human working in a cafe near the Church. The first time he told you that he was a Demon, you were silent for a moment. Not knowing how to react but then you said it was a joke and told him that he is an angel in your eyes which he kind of cringed at Angel's sentence.

But then, when he showed you his snake eyes, forking tongue and his ability to perform miracles, you seemed impressed and stunned. Never have you seen that humans can have all these kinds of unusual things let alone make a miracle. But then later, you believe in him that he is a Demon. Although you were a bit hesitant at first because you know that Demons can do all kinds of mischievous things, but seeing that Crowley is not 'that' type (but it is a little) you are finally relieved from the kind of unwanted feeling of caution.

And this made Crowley fall in love with you because never as long as he was on earth did people treat him as well and respectfully as you. And this is leading him to help you with your cafe. The first time he was at your cafe was because he needed a strong shot of bitter coffee which later made him addicted to coming to your cafe until he became a regular customer of your cafe which lead to you getting to know him and so on.

You always greeted him with a smile and eyes twinkling with stars, making his demonic heart beat faster whenever he catches a sight of you. And this also led him to confess his feelings to you which you returned with the same feelings. Not because he is your regular customer or he always helps you, it's because you see the opposite of him that only you can see. Although he is a demon and demons should do bad things but Crowley, he is not that one.

Although Crowley always denied that he was not nice or that he hated the word 'Nice' he sure acted like one which made you stifled your laugh when you remembered that.

Fast forward to 1941, where world war started. Nazi spies everywhere regardless of time and place make you feel threatened and unsafe as your Cafe is close to the Church and well Cafe is a place where everyone hangs out other than a bar. So of course there will be Nazi spies hangout in your Cafe even if you don't know if it is Nazi or not. It's just that they are good at disguise.

You always do your work as usual although you are a little aware of the current situation which makes you a little uncomfortable with all that. You don't see your lover for a few days because currently he has something in another place stating that he needs to tempt someone in another place which left you confused and a little jealous because well it's a temptation what else do you not understand? But knowing Crowley, he's not the type who likes to cheat behind his lover's back.

He's a Demon, of course he can do anything but when it comes to you, he has a limit. Crowley himself did not believe in himself to become attached to human. Never in his life would he fall in love with a normal human being. And he still thinks about that. Most people will be afraid when he tells you that he is a Demon but you. You admire him and love him. Of course Aziraphale sees Crowley different from what other beings expect but you. You are just you. A human who always admires someone sincerely, sees himself as a different person that only you can see.