ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴏᴡʟᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ:

•He knows you through Aziraphale. Well Aziraphale has many customers who come to his bookshop so Crowley assumes you are just one of Aziraphale's customers who come to talk about books.

•later finds out that you are Aziraphale's friend who came just to visit him and say hello.

• the first time he saw you wearing sunglasses that matched his made him think 'maybe you wear them because your eyes are sensitive to sunlight or you just wear them because you really want to wear them' so he ignores that and greets Aziraphale with a burst into the bookshop.

• later find out that you are blind after Aziraphale scowls at him and says you have sensitive ears so after Crowley's booming voice greets Aziraphale, you are startled by the sudden loud voice.

• Crowley being a demon that isn't much of a demon apologizes to you. (and make an apology dance j/k)

• You just smile and shake your head and just say that you are used to it because your senses other than your vision are quite sharp making you aware of such situations.

• soon after, you could say you always came to the bookshop to chat with Crowley and sometimes with Aziraphale. But usually Crowley due to Aziraphale being busy with customers who come to the bookshop.

• At first, Crowley was a bit awkward to chat with you but over time he was ok with you. Often give compliments on your matching sunglasses.

• You can only blush. And Crowley noticed your red face.

• because you are blind, Crowley always helps you like accompanying you to go home in a Bentley, opening his car door for you and sometimes he also helps you by holding your shoulder and guiding you to the seat no matter where you are so that you don't bump with furniture or people.

• drive Bentley at a speed that is not very fast for your safety. although you don't care how fast Crowley drives, you enjoy it.

•blushing because you once tried to touch his face in order to know what his face looks like and fought back a groan of pleasure when your fingers gently stroked his red hair.

• resisting the urge to confess his feelings to you because he doesn't know how to confess to you. His face turned red when he saw your smile. And he's just a relief because of course you don't see his red face.

• later, confess his feelings to you after having dinner at the Ritz where Aziraphale recommended and gave advice to Crowley about love. Crowley only made a face when he heard the word love but still took the advice and confessed his feelings for you.

•protect you at all costs like scowling at people who bumped into you without apologizing or at people who try to get close to you. Because he doesn't like people doing that to his precious Angel. And that's what boyfriend always does right?

• Call you Angel without realizing that he is calling you that at first. You just blushed and Crowley grinned cheekily at your red face. You are the only angel he admires and loves. Although he calls Aziraphale an angel because he is an angel but you are an angel in his heart.

• stunned after you found out that he was a demon right after Crowley told you about that and even more stunned after finding out that Aziraphale was an angel. But you let it go because well you love Crowley no matter what so you're fine.

• Not wearing his glasses around you because well he trusts you and I don't want to say a sentence that you are blind because that is a bit rude. (sorry)

• Admire your face and always give a kiss on the forehead every time you come to the bookshop.

• Aziraphale being the number one shipper can only squeal with excitement.

• shape shift into a snake just to snuggle around your neck.

• Often put his head on your lap and you will gently stroke his hair making Crowley fall asleep.

• well no matter where you are, Crowley will always be by your side and be a shield for you. Give you affection and comfort you if you have a mental breakdown. But overall, Crowley is the best boyfriend ever.