ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2 (sʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴛᴡɪɴ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Summary: taking the place where Too Many Secrets part 1 begins, Sherlock with the help of Mycroft tries to trace the disappearance of Y/n Holmes, who is Sherlock's twin who has disappeared for a long time. By using the little evidence to find clues to her disappearance, little by little the case of disappearance is more and more clearly displayed on the faces of the two Holmes siblings.

Warning: Missing person, Mention of drowning, mention of kidnapping, more 'secrets' revealed, level of shock increased, too many dramatic words. Gore, blood, murder, mention of something not appropriate such like stabbing, chock, kill, gun, shoot, cutting.

As usual, I'm sorry if there are any wrong sentences or typos or grammatical mistakes, please forgive me and again English is not my first language, so I try to improve my language and writing in this way.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Tell me, how long are you going to keep a secret from me?!" Sherlock snapped angrily as soon as he entered Mycroft's office.

A circus-shaped music box was thrown on Mycroft's desk as soon as Sherlock appeared in front of Mycroft who was silent after being scolded by his parents. The responsibility of an eldest brother is great, but his responsibility is such that the hidden secrets between the family, which he is willing to keep a secret from his own family, is a much worse thing.

If it wasn't for Mycroft who likes to be secretive, things like this wouldn't have happened. As soon as their parents left Mycroft's office, Sherlock quickly threw the music box on his desk and snarled at him.

"Speak, Mycroft. Why do you like to be so secretive? So much so that you are willing to keep the existence of our other siblings a secret. Is it because you don't trust your own family? Hmm? " said Sherlock angrily as he slammed his hands on Mycroft's desk.

Mycroft who had been silent then looked at his younger brother before he took a breath and let it out slowly.

"There are times when every secret cannot be kept for long.. The same goes with this matter.. I expected that after the matter related to Eurus, new things would appear. I just did not expect that your old memories of Y/n would appear at once." Mycroft said, closing his eyes while rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Sherlock clenched his fists. "so for you, I shouldn't have to remember about Y/n? Is this what you expected? That I shouldn't have to remember about my own twin's existence?" Sherlock chuckled sarcastically.

Mycroft held back his anger. "Don't you think that all this time I've been trying to find where Y/n is?! Don't you think why I became part of the British Government just because I wanted to find my little sister?"

"but you shouldn't keep it a secret! Enough with what you did to Eurus and now you want to do the same thing to Y/n? How long are you going to keep this thing about my twins a secret, Mycroft? Hmm? Why? Is it because of this look of yours Y/n is the same as what you see in Eurus?"Sherlock getting angrier.

His hands were clenched tightly causing his knuckles to turn white due to anger. Mycroft had never seen Sherlock so angry about something. But this time he could see it with his own eyes and it was because of him.

Mycroft leaned back in his chair. Trying to calm his mind which was heated with all the arguments between him and Sherlock. There's a reason why he kept it a secret about Y/n. And that was the safest way for Mycroft.

Mycroft took a deep breath and looked at Sherlock. "I have a reason why I kept this a secret and recreated your memory. That is the safest way for you because if this is not kept a secret, you will become more addicted to looking for her. Let alone when you are grown up and addicted to drugs. That It's not safe, Sherlock. And I don't want you to go through that. That's why I'm keeping it a secret." explained Mycroft with each sentence his tone went from soft to firm.