ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀ (ɪɴᴇғғᴀʙʟᴇ ʜᴜʙʙʏs x ᴛᴏᴅᴅʟᴇʀ ғᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Summary: When little star is no more little

Warning: IT'S INEFFABLE HUBBYS! WE LOVE THEM MUAH 💋, fluff, love, Crowley being a crybaby, Little star go to kindergarten, reader age between 4 or 5 years, Azirapapa comfort his husband, lots of hugs, acceptance.

As usual, I'm sorry if there are any wrong sentences or typos or grammatical mistakes, please forgive me and again English is not my first language, so I try to improve my language and writing in this way.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Icky! Icky! " You whined in your daddy's arms, struggling to get free as Crowley hugged you tightly.

"Papa help!" you called your papa as you made grabbing hands towards him.

Aziraphale shook his head several times while massaging the bridge of his nose. It seems that Crowley will act like this once you are old enough to go to school. Human kindergarten. Aziraphale is the one who insists you to go to school with humans even though you are half demon and angel, like he said;

"She needs to get along with humans so that she doesn't need to feel awkward around them or scared" he said one evening.

Crowley, on the other hand, he disagrees because for him humans will know what you are and they will feel threatened by you even though you are just a little girl, not to mention, humans now have a sense of curiosity that pushes them towards the unwanted and Crowley doesn't want that to happen to you so he insists on letting you just sit at Bookshop A. K. A home.

And this lead to some disagreement between the two celestial beings which resulted in Aziraphale winning the disagreement. Crowley just sulked at the corner bookstore which he will be ok again in a few seconds.

Now you have been registered to kindergarten (with a miracle because Aziraphale did not know how to register to kindergarten) and now you are in front of the kindergarten gate for the first day. Well, maybe you'll come in a few minutes late because you're stuck in your daddy's arms.

"Crowley, please let her go, She has to go to her class for the first day. She will be late if you don't let her go" Aziraphale scolded as he tried to take you to get out of Crowley's arms.

Crowley grumbled grumpily. "What do you know? Those little mortals in there will definitely mock her or try to hurt her if she accidentally uses a miracle. You don't know what those little mortals can do to her!"

"well those little mortals will be her friends and help her adapt here. You don't need to worry about her, Crowley. Miss Dhani always watches over the children here. If Y/n needs anything, Miss Dhani will help her. She's her class teacher. She has responsibility for the children here" Aziraphale reasoned.

"Ngeh- what if that woman scolds her? What if she doesn't care about my star if she needs anything?" Crowley sneered, hands still hugging you who struggled to break free.

"Miss Dhani is the best woman I've ever known. I can sense her aura that only leads to goodness so that's not a concern" Aziraphale replied as he finally managed to release you from his husband's arms.

"Now, my star. Are you ready for your first class?" Aziraphale smiled at you who was brushing yourself to remove the creases on your shirt. You beamed at him.

"Yes! I want to make many friends!" you beamed energetically.

Aziraphale chuckled while clapping his hands. Crowley grumbled grumpily but deep down he was also happy for his excited star.

*Ahh, friends! Of course you can make many friends. But remember, you need to find a friend who will stay with you no matter how hard or easy it is, because that friend will be with you for a long time." Aziraphale pointed out. "And stay out of trouble" Crowley narrowed his eyes at you.

You smiled innocently which Crowley could see past that innocent smile. He laughed out loud.

"Aye! She's a half angel, angel. She won't cause trouble here even though there's a little bit of demon in her. She's a sweet half angel and demon. Aside from she's a troublemaker" Crowley whispered the last part. He patted his husband's shoulder.

"But my sweet demon will leave her daddy alone in the bookshop, I can't survive that" Crowley complained dramatically as he kneeled at your level.

"You can survive that, Crowley. Kindergarten isn't that long, she'll be back in no time" Aziraphale replied, rolling his eyes at his husband's antics.

"Dada won't die! I'll be back!" you beamed at him, patted his head.

"Dada will be bored at the bookshop without my little star, those books will attack Dada" Crowley muttered. Aziraphale raised his eyebrow.

"It will attack you if you don't help me arrange those books" Aziraphale crossed his arms.

"See! Help me, star! Please be with daddy at the bookshop to save me from it" Crowley whined.

Aziraphale rolled his eyes, tired enough to deal with his antics. He sighed.

"You always do something at the bookshop, Crowley. Everyday" Aziraphale mumbled.

"those things are boring without Y/n" Crowley grumbled.

"Including tempted one of the elderly to buy pornography who came to the bookshop? No" Aziraphale recalled, slightly cringing at that memory.

"That could be your own fault because you have that kind of books in those bookshelves" Crowley protested.

You cocked your head in confusion. "what's a pontography?"

Aziraphale sweat. "Ah, nothing, my dear. It's not important. The important thing now is that you need to get to class as soon as possible before you're late. Miss Dhani must be waiting."

You nodded excitedly. "Ok! I'm going then!" you hugged your Daddy and Papa tightly before running into the kindergarten.

Crowley groaned. "Argh.. here we go. Boredom has hit"

Aziraphale shook his head "We shouldn't have mentioned those kind of thing in front of her. She's a curious girl."

Crowley shrugged. "It's your fault because you started it first"

Aziraphale became nervous. "Well- Well, I just want to make a point that not everything you do involves Y/n" Aziraphale adjusted his bowtie. "I accidentally blurted it out"

"aye, point. Which you 'accidentally' mentioned 'that'" Crowley raised the fire.

"I was trying to make a point! Besides it crossed my mind" Aziraphale looked down shyly. His face turned red.

Crowley smirked cheekily. "Did I sense something, Angel?"

"Shut up, Crowley!" Aziraphale whined as he walked fast to Bentley.

Crowley laughed out loud at his husband.

Later, you come back with messy hair and a shirt full of watercolors.