When you cuddle

♈️Kiki♈️
-A big cuddler, tbh.
-Somehow, some way, that little goofball always finds a way to try and cuddle you or convince you to cuddle him.
-As for you, you give him all the cuddles he needs whenever he feels down or low on energy. (Especially since we know he deserves them.)
-Will cuddle you anywhere, whether it's on the bed or on the couch.

♍️Fudo♍️
-He's not the biggest cuddler in the book, but he does try his best whenever he sees your pouting face cause he inwardly knows he can not resist it no matter how hard he tries.
-Due to his Saint training taking up most of his life, Fudo doesn't really know how to cuddle, so you basically teach him the basics of cuddling.
-Has the most awkward look on his face whenever he cuddles with you because he worries about the others coming in and finding you both. (It's cuddling, not making out, Fudo, lol.)

♉️Harbringer♉️
-Initially thinks it's trash and that you should be fighting instead, but immediately changes his mind when you tell him he'll get a lot of kisses afterward.
-Like Fudo, Harbringer knows next to absolute zero (see what I did there?) about cuddling, so much to your chargrin, you have to teach him about it.
-Apparently, he still thinks you should be sparring, but he's getting there....

♐️Seiya♐️
-Very aloof when it comes to mushy gushy things like cuddling, and you have to constantly beg him to do so.
-He's much better at cuddling than Fudo and Harbringer were at first, and just as good as Kiki was at it.
-Knows immediately how to cuddle despite never doing it before, and you spend a lot of happy nights with him as a result. (My headcannon is that Seiya, all versions of Seiya, learn fast in things similar to battling, so in the case of cuddling, he learned how to do it by observing others cuddle.)