When you break up with them💔

♉️Harbringer♉️
Harbringer is angry and demands an explanation why you're choosing to leave him. When you say nothing and walk away, Harbringer yells that he's not finished with you yet. Once you leave out the doorway, Harbringer slumps to the ground and grips his knees, wondering what the hell that was and why you felt the need to split up. Needless to say, Harbinger is just about ready to create bloodshed because of the heartache and pain you've caused him by deciding to leave his ass behind without any reason as to why you did that. Ouch...

♈️Kiki♈️
Kiki is shocked when you say these words and begs you to look at him, asking why you're making this decision. When you don't respond to his questions, Kiki is worried and wants to know the reason why you want to split so early in your relationship. As soon as you leave the room, Kiki falls to his knees and reaches out towards the door, as if reaching for you. Poor guy is in shambles, sobbing and shaking on the floor. Your breakup really shattered Kiki, and the little cutie wants you back in his arms, forever and eternity.

♍️Fudo♍️
Fudo instantly spirals into depression when you spit these words out, and he looks visibly saddened that you're making this decision. You have to force yourself not to go over and kiss Fudo's face when you see the tears in his eyes, so you leave out the door immediately. Fudo just stands there in shock before tears run down his cheek, and he clenches his fists so tightly he thinks they may snap. The growing pain in his hands from clenching them so much is nothing compared to the ache in his heart...

♐️Seiya♐️
Seiya is stunned, but he quickly gets angry and yells at you for an explanation on why you want to leave him. When you turn to leave, Seiya grabs your wrist and practically hisses under his breath that he wants to know the reason for your sudden departure, and he wants to know now. As soon as you yell at him that you're breaking up because you just don't love him anymore, Seiya's expression turns pained, and his eyes are starting to well up. You make an escape out the front door and start crying, immediately regretting your decision to break up with your Sagittarius lover. Seiya's the opposite of his general cold and aloof personality; in fact, the tears and sobs of a Sagittarius Saint, especially a strong one such as Seiya, are enough to bring anyone to their knees. Seiya wears his fists out from punching so many walls in Sanctuary, and he tires his eyes out from crying so much every day in his chambers, but he can't stop the tears from falling. The grief of losing such a pivotal person in his life other than Saori prevents Seiya from feeling anything more than emotional pain and agony. Out of all the things that Seiya cried for that day you left, you were the most important thing that he ever cried for.