When you see him cry

♉️Harbringer♉️
-You see him standing at attention outside Pallas's castle. He's wiping his eyes, and he looks very saddened, very far from the fiery and spirited man on the battlefield that you see.
-You walk over to him and hug him. Once Harbringer is consoled and comfortable enough, he tells you what happened to Shiryu, Kiki, and Fudo.
-You sigh, then continue hugging him, feeling his body shake with sad tears.

♍️Fudo♍️
-You come across him sitting on a picnic bench with a depressed looking posture slumped over on the arm.
-Once you sit down next to him, he tells about Ikki's death a few hours ago. You sigh, then bring sweet Fudo in for a hug. It's obvious from his body language that he's been through a lot throughout his entire mission.

♈️Kiki♈️
-You find Kiki sitting on the steps of Pallas's castle, looking sad and teary.
-When you ask him what happened, the poor boy has a lump in his throat as he tries to explain his pain to you.
-He eventually just gives up and tells you about Ikki's death and how saddened he is by the sacrifice.
-You give this sweet boy a hug as he cries into your shoulder, feeling guilty that he had to carry that burden alone.

♐️Seiya♐️
-You see him outside Pallas's castle, slamming his fist into the wall and yelling over and over again how Ikki was a fool to try and sacrifice himself for them, culminating in a depressing loss.
-Upon a closer glance, you observe that tears are falling down Seiya's face, which indicates that he is hurting emotionally from whatever happened to this Ikki guy that your saint boyfriend is rambling about.
-So you walk over to Seiya and wrap your arms around his golden armored chest, breathing in his scent. When he feels your cosmo behind him, Seiya stops punching at the wall and freezes before turning around and flinging himself into your arms. You feel his shoulders shake with such fierce sadness and sorrow that you can't help but shed a single tear for Seiya's loss of a friend. Your boyfriend continues to break down, clutching at you like you would suddenly disappear from his tight grip. You sigh and comfort him, feeling like he needs the comfort from your cosmo.